Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========Sunday morning Thread!!!!==============¥

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Brad - You just created a new category, the Ultra Rainbow!:eek:
Keith - I've got my fingers crossed that you pull one of those Ruth Jumbo's. It would be a blast to see one pulled live.:cool:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. Thank you guys for telling me about COMC. My first order came in yesterday. I ordered every Dawson card that I didn't have that was 50% or more off the Beckett price, every serial numbered card $1 or less, and every material card $3 or less. Ended up with a 104 card order with 77 new cards to my Dawson collection!
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1376833413.914489.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good morning everyone. Thank you guys for telling me about COMC. My first order came in yesterday. I ordered every Dawson card that I didn't have that was 50% or more off the Beckett price, every serial numbered card $1 or less, and every material card $3 or less. Ended up with a 104 card order with 77 new cards to my Dawson collection!
View attachment 20563

As a player collector, I miss those HUGE maildays. Awesome haul!

Good luck on the Absolute break, hope I'm around to see it!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
View attachment 20563

:eek: Nice lot! I would love to have that as a mailday of Joe Mauer or Denard Span someday

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Ken-

Am I poised to get kicked in the junk? I understand the inherent risks of breaking wax but some products have a better return than others. I am fired up about this break because I have never opened this product before. I believe in Karma and my last high end break yielded a Clemente laundry tag #'d to 6 so I am pretty much reserved to the fact that my luck has run out. We will see! Either way, it will be fun.

Dave- I will post a message later. I am thinking around 9:00 tonight.

lots of great hits and a fun bust. but yeah be prepared to get a major kick to the junk.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
View attachment 20563

As extensive as your collection must be, these must be some incredible cards. Congrats!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Here is a better pic of my COMC order
hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture20564-001.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
As extensive as your collection must be, these must be some incredible cards. Congrats!

I have been away from the hobby for about 7 years so I have a lot to catch up on. All the cards I needed from my PC were from 2004-2013 with the majority being 2005 & 2011. I did get a jersey card #/25, a regular card #/25, and a regular card #/15. It was a good day for me to start filling some holes from the time I have missed.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I have been away from the hobby for about 7 years so I have a lot to catch up on. All the cards I needed from my PC were from 2004-2013 with the majority being 2005 & 2011. I did get a jersey card #/25, a regular card #/25, and a regular card #/15. It was a good day for me to start filling some holes from the time I have missed.

That's still a heck of a mailday! I need to grab a Dawson auto someday to my HOF auto collection that I've been wanting to start, but I haven't been able to yet :lol:

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Nice Lars Anderson plate! I just found a plate of one of my guys last week from 2007 too, first new plate of his I've found in almost 4 years!

Jun 27, 2013
Seattle, WA
View attachment 20563

Nice haul Hawk8! I'm awaiting a COMC shipment of about 20 new Edgar cards. Gotta love big mail days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts