Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========Sunday morning Thread!!!!==============¥

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Thats awesome! I love COMC. Have had quite a few decent maildays through them. Its always great to finally find a place that has had cards youve been needing for a while. :)

And good morning! At work, killing the day until I get off and go to a friends for Summerslam! Whoooo!

COMC is on my friends list now, something I will have to make sure I check out often

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I bought a blaster box of Allen & Ginters a couple of days ago hoping for a Dawson card and of course I did not get one. My son and I went to Wal Mart before the race today and we were just looking at the cards and I told him we were not going to buy anything, but he easily talked me into buying another blaster box of Allen & Ginters. We got home and started opening it up (our first box of cards to ever open up together) and literally half the base cards were the same ones I pulled out of the first box so I was a little disappointed, but the very last pack, pack number eight in the box, the card on top of the mini card was Dawson! My son was happy. He told me before I opened it that it was a lucky pack. I'm not collecting anything out of this set other than Dawson, so if you are looking for something let me know. I pulled a Fernando Rodney 1/25 mini, a Pence black mini, some AG black back minis including Will Clark, a no number mini, two Pele base cards among some other things. No materials or autos.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Whats in that? I've never seen or heard of it
If I remember correctly, white chocolate covered nougat, caramel & peanuts.
Good stuff!
combination of caramel, peanut and almond nougat covered with delicious white fudge

The Zero Bar has an ironic twist in it's history as it was originally created in the 1930's by the Hollywood Candy Company which was located in Hollywood, Minnesota.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
This is sitting on a desk at UD Headquarters...........
udnick.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
combination of caramel, peanut and almond nougat covered with delicious white fudge

The Zero Bar has an ironic twist in it's history as it was originally created in the 1930's by the Hollywood Candy Company which was located in Hollywood, Minnesota.

I never knew there was a Hollywood, Minnesota.

Shows how much I get out of my little corner of the state...

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
After I spent a few days going thru every Bagwell card listed, all I do now is check it every day for the most recent items. I love how they have that search option.

+1 for Belle cards. I also will look at ones which the price is too high because sometimes sellers will lower their price.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm a big COMC fan too. Actually am waiting on a package of about 60 Olerud and Arencibia cards for the PC. Can't beat their shipping rate to Canada! I don't buy on eBay very much since the last postage increase.

Went with my family to a huge flea market today. My daughter is on a Wonder Woman kick and we were looking for cheap figurines or other toys. Couldn't find anything so we decided to look at comics. Being only 6 my daughter picked one she wanted based on the pictures on the cover. Turned out to be an issue from July 1976! Almost as old as her Daddy!
1376859746774.jpg

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Yea offering is a weird game on COMCs. There is also a limit too that you can offer on one item right?

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online