Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~ Friday the 13th Morning Thread ~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Found one!

hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture21869-030.jpg

A_Pharis

This is my first weekend off in over two months. I will be taking the girlfriend and her daughter and my son to visit my parents this weekend. They have a little place on Toledo Bend in Texas and it's a great place to visit. Anyways, I used to buy wholesale and set up at card shows in the mid and late 90s and early 00s and everything I have left from my card dealing days is at my dads house because I don't have the space for it. If anyone would like for me to look for anything for them please let me know. I will be looking for Bagwell, Biggio, Daulton, Griffrey, Maddux, McGriff, 87 Fleer singles, something for the free to a good home thread, ect. This will be the first time in 8 years I will be digging through a lot of this. Should be fun. I also need to pick up myself some supplies.

Have fun!

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Frame shop still hasn't happened yet, but the print shop is a busy nightmare! Loving every minute :D

and HOCKEY starts MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap. Didnt know you were a printer now!

Ya first game here is Sat night. In the Done that was heavily damaged in the flood.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Does anyone know if Dawson signs TTM? I have never done a TTM before.

It looks like Dawson signs TTM but wants $20 per card. If he wasn't wanting so much I would love to get him signed on a Ginter card

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I was just cataloging my graded Dawson paper proofs and I noticed that the 1992 Donruss paper proof I have is actually a paper proof for the Donruss Preview, but Beckett has it listed just as a regular Donruss paper proof on the insert. Am I being too picky here or is this just how it is? I would like to get it reslabbed with the correct wordage on the insert.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Wow, $20 a card, come on Hawk lol

It goes to his Foundation, but it looks like his prices went up after he was inducted into the HOF. If you ever do think about doing TTM autographs, this is a great tool. Its probably one of the better free sites out there, and then there are sites like sportscollectors.net that provides a lot of information for $15/year.

Wade Boggs signs TTM for $5. If Dawson was $5 I would be all over sending to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts