Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Morning Thread *************** 9/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

I'm off today, so I thought I would drop in off and on. I have some errands to run and some thing to do around the house, but it will be nice to shoot the bull with everybody.

DaBaddestHic

Aug 16, 2013
Morning all.

I'm hyper this morning, which is the complete opposite of what I was for most of yesterday. I'll take it XD.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning men!

Charlie: think in my time away I missed what happened? Back surgery? Hope it can be avoided

On a card note: searching for a george foster sweet spot and a greg vaughn certified pack auto I found both on becket marketplace from Burbank. I emailed about pics or specifically asked for their opinion if sig was at the very least not faded on either card and if they were good I'd buy them.
Here's the email I received this morning

Hi Mike,

Sorry as we have no scans for the cards as we are Jammed with orders (even working overtime) and we just can't take the time at this time.

Stephen

... Ok.. So don't take the time (I understand it's busy and my question was about some cheap cards) or lie to me (I see where this could go wrong)
Don't blow me off over your morning coffee sitting in your swivel chair

Sent from my iPhone

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good mornin every1

I pc lakers, celtics, St. Louis cardinals, yankees, packers, die cuts

Good morning, and welcome to the MT!

I got some items moved yesterday, didn't check my bear stand. Going out in a bit to check bait. I hope I have some photo's on the trail cam. Everyone have a great day.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Fallen asleep twice at internship this morning. Picked a hell of a time to give up pop again....

Pop is bad for you ;)
Try a cold glass of water first thing in the morning, a single cup of coffee or I do a 5hour energy (I feel a huge difference) and a cup of coffee from work. About as bad as a cheap diners.

Sent from my iPhone

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Wow. In class just now we did a tae-bo workout and I was not prepared for it. I couldn't do the kicks right for the life of me. The way they are supposed to be done for tae bo just seems un natural to me since I'm a soccer player and was kicker on the football team

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good day all.

Does anyone here do the Pinewood Derby? I found some old spare parts from my days at the track that I'd like to sell.

They're all brand new. I could use the paypal.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Any updates on the MTSS? I know the deadline already passed, just curious... I'm eager to start looking for my victim!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Morning men!

Charlie: think in my time away I missed what happened? Back surgery? Hope it can be avoided

On a card note: searching for a george foster sweet spot and a greg vaughn certified pack auto I found both on becket marketplace from Burbank. I emailed about pics or specifically asked for their opinion if sig was at the very least not faded on either card and if they were good I'd buy them.
Here's the email I received this morning

Hi Mike,

Sorry as we have no scans for the cards as we are Jammed with orders (even working overtime) and we just can't take the time at this time.

Stephen

... Ok.. So don't take the time (I understand it's busy and my question was about some cheap cards) or lie to me (I see where this could go wrong)
Don't blow me off over your morning coffee sitting in your swivel chair

Sent from my iPhone
Have had a bulging disc since June.

Trying steroid injections and pt to avoid surgery.

That's a standard Burbank answer by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts