Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~ Friday Morning Thread ~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning all. We took 5 hours to trick or treat last night and only hit up a dozen houses. All folks we are good friends with, so we visited and Naomi loaded up with about a dozen full size candy bars and other goodies !

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning Dave/fellas. We spent about 1.5 hr trick/treating. Then finished the night out at the boys HD football game. Finally home and in bed at 11:30. Gonna be a long 10 hr of OT today :-/

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Local small town closes Main Street for kids . Not much candy given because of crowd . I spent about one hour pushing a wheel chair with MIL .

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
They moved trick or treat here to Wednesday night because of the bad weather coming and the bad weather came a day early so we did not do any trick or treating on Halloween, we did however do a lot of pre Halloween activities. I just got off an 11 hour shift doing inventory overnight. I have to be back at work at 1 and work until midnight to close and then back up at the store tomorrow morning at 7 to open up. I am thankful to be employed, but there has to be something better I can be doing. Hope everyone has a good Friday.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Loads of candy here...too much really, with 3 kids making the rounds.

I did not even have to look this one up...Happy All Saints Day.

WaxPax

Outside of our house from last night...it was also my son's 16th birthday so he had friends over for a party ...lots going on here...lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Attachments

• 1383306879047.jpg
    1383306879047.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 25

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee-4-picture17186-laura-c-3.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning all.
168 Trick or Treaters showed up last night. The kid in the Yankee shirt and batting helmet got a few extra cards from me! Many immediately took their card out of their bag to see who they got. The cutest was a toddler in a shark outfit. He could barely see or move, but it was fun to watch him.
DANNY

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..

I left work early yesterday to go play golf.. cost me a whole $11 for a round of 18 with a cart.. I'm liking my new R1 driver.. I normally shoot in the mid 90's and yesterday I shot 41 on the front and 48 on the back..

As soon as I walked in the door, the neighbors were ringing the doorbell.. 8 kids at once.. They were stoked as I gave out full size candy, and since I don't get that many kids, I give them double or triple..
(I got 12 kids total last night!)

One of the last kids went running to his dad with excitement because he got full size candy bars from me..

and of course yesterday I snagged these from EBAY..

$(KGrHqEOKp!E0UNLbKYcBNZHI05LdQ~~_3.JPG

This one is numbered to /25..

$T2eC16R,!y8E9s2fjKweBS,bLSMmvQ~~60_3.JPG

Hope everyone has a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts