Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************** Morning Thread ***************** 12/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning everyone. Bitter style cold today and for the foreseeable future, at least for this time of year.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Hope everyone is having a great day so far..

Did I say it's colder then a witches (.)

The joy of password resets while at work.. All the login screens that pop up thinking you need to log into even though you are already logged in..

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Its freezing cold here. Dropped to -10 last night. Right now its -4 with a windchill of -26. I don't wanna go to class now lol

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning everyone

I see the rest of North America is dealing with our cold.

Since the blizzard on Sunday, the temp has dropped. It's -25C but -32C/-14F with windchill.
It's expected to drop to -40 with windchill over the next couple nights.

Last edited:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Another hour of shoveling, including a plowed in alley, in the books. Get my casket ready ...

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning! I'm feeling like a heel in the HOF auto mailday thread.

Two pickups last night for a set I've decided to work on. I have Grace, Guerrero, Andruw Jones, Karros, Rolen and Thome. The big guys will be spendy though!

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! As Kevin said, it is ridiculously cold out here. Getting ready to scrape ice off of both cars and take the compost, recycling and garbage out followed by coffee, breakfast and then off to work.

Steve - I'll be returning your PM today bud and sorry for the delay :)

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone.

Travel day today back home to PHX. It is cold as hell here in Vegas....Has to be in the weather says it is 32*. This is not my kind of weather!! Brrrrrrrr

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good Morning Everyone.

Travel day today back home to PHX. It is cold as hell here in Vegas....Has to be in the weather says it is 32*. This is not my kind of weather!! Brrrrrrrr

I would love for it to be 32 outside today. That would be nice and warm compared to what I'm dealing with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts