Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Just Received 350 Numbered Stars-Who you want?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
None of the above with the exception of Mark Grace. I'll get a list of them after work.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Nothing of the guys listed, outside of one McGriff from 1998 SpX numbered to 1000.

Yanks, lots of Yanks. I'll get you a number of cards and price. You need a detailed list?

If the McGriff is this I need it. 1998 SPx Finite Radiance #348 Fred McGriff TW SN 1000
Also are there any Cubs in the lot you got? Thanks

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
If the McGriff is this I need it. 1998 SPx Finite Radiance #348 Fred McGriff TW SN 1000
Also are there any Cubs in the lot you got? Thanks

It is that one. Lots of Cubs. Maddux, Derrek Lee, a few Sorianos, Wood and Prior. Interested in a detailed list or count per player? If interested in the lot, I could do 50 cents per card.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Sorry, I don't believe there is any Bagwell, Holliday, or Edmonds. But I'll doublecheck.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
It is that one. Lots of Cubs. Maddux, Derrek Lee, a few Sorianos, Wood and Prior. Interested in a detailed list or count per player? If interested in the lot, I could do 50 cents per card.

Yea let me know how many you have. I think I can use the most of them.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Yea let me know how many you have. I think I can use the most of them.

Maddux-6
Fergie-1
Prior-1
Garciaparra-1
Wood-1
Zambrano-1
Lee-9
McGriff SpX

Also have 2 Graces in Cubs Uni but I need to check with a previous poster. I could the above for $12.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Mark Grace or Vladimir Guerrero

Someone asked about Grace already but the 3 I have are pretty high numbered so I'm sure you have them.

I do, however, have tons of Guerrero. Would you like a list? If interested in taking the lot sight unseen I could do 50 cents a card. There are a handful of low numbered stuff in there.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Yeah total up the Guerrero and let me know. If you could do a list, that would be great - I don't have many Guerrero numbered so probably wouldn't double up much. And yeah - probably don't need the Graces.

Brad

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Yeah total up the Guerrero and let me know. If you could do a list, that would be great - I don't have many Guerrero numbered so probably wouldn't double up much. And yeah - probably don't need the Graces.

Brad

Have 26 total. Will get you a detailed listed later this evening.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts