Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

☆☆☆☆☆ Happy St. Patrick's Day ☆☆☆☆☆

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning
Traveling for work this morning.
Big thank you for @metallicAlex for the heads up the other day about a possible few cards FS. Just sent payment for this beauty
View attachment 32616
Leaves me needing only the 1/1's from this set along with the griffey 1/1's
Huge thank you to Phil for the deal

AWESOME and I'm glad it worked out Michael :) 2009 Sweet Spot is such an amazing design too.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Kind of surprised the mirror red went as high as it did. I had one a while back that I think I tried trading/selling to you, but at the time you couldn't. Who knows, maybe you end up paying less for one down the road. I was expecting to see your * pickups by now, no pics?

Paying for them Friday.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning everyone! Going to the Angels/Cubs game today. Looking forward to meeting up with [MENTION=2110]lisu[/MENTION] at the game and having a beer.

No green eggs and ham here, just the traditional breakfast in a bit.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I'm back at school now :( Did have a nifty little package waiting for me though. Over on Pat Neshek's message boards I was part of a Pay it Forward thread. I was told that my end was going to be mailed out in December, but it never showed up so I mailed my end out so the thread didn't die. Well I now just got my end in and it was fun to go through. Still trying to figure out one of the autos I got though.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Only got the one. They weren't attached, so that was helpful. Was gonna be impossible to get Theresa to get two dogs, let alone one. I said, "If you don't wanna get a dog, there's the door."

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Way to go Dave! I hated leaving my dog this morning :( Being home with him for a week and then leaving this morning while he sat there looking at me was hard. I know I'm going to see him in a few weeks. Are any of you guys here fans of the WNBA? Or have any daughters/children that like basketball? I'm asking because in my Pay it Forward package I received this, and it doesn't fit in my collection at all. If anybody here would like it, all I need is an address and its yours
RebekkaBrunson8x10_zps6635a632.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Here are two more 8x10s that I had in the package. Can't decide what to do with the Revere as I already have one of the same picture signed, only mine is a portrait, not landscape, and the one that showed up today looks like somebody tinkered with the color on the photo a little
BenRevere8x102_zps1c0889c3.jpg

RickyRubio8x10_zps7d47e490.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts