Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

☆☆☆☆☆ Happy St. Patrick's Day ☆☆☆☆☆

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Happy St. Patrick's Day! 26 and sleet this morning in Roanoke.
Dave, where in Virginia are you going?
DANNY

I was wondering where in VA also...but I saw his follow up. I was thinking that that was LONG drive for a dog for him!

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
Kind of surprised the mirror red went as high as it did. I had one a while back that I think I tried trading/selling to you, but at the time you couldn't. Who knows, maybe you end up paying less for one down the road. I was expecting to see your * pickups by now, no pics?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Going to be driving back to school in a couple of hours. I have a package waiting for me in the mail room. I have no clue what's in it. I also have another package that's in the mail room on the other side of the campus. All FedEx and UPS packages get delivered to the maintenance building. I know what's in there since its a book for my class that starts tomorrow

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Adam funny man. :lol:

Who else wants to be into my little contest that was in it last year from here. I need about 6 peeps more and I can then draw the teams and start the process before tomorrows games
Just added my name.
DANNY

lilcat19

Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Good morning!
Dave - Love to hear that. I definitely want to see pics.
As for St Patrick's Day, I don't really have anything green. Looks like I am wearing scrub pants all day.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Morning boys

Went 0 for everything I bid on last night.

Dustin, my parents got divorced after 15 years, and I am sure it's not any easier after 35... good luck getting your mom settled.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Just finished up writing the grocery list and meal plan for the week. About to head out the door for grocery shopping, hair cut and then the driving range. Looks like a decently dry day today so I hope it sticks around for a few days.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Happy St. Paddy's day, everyone. I was out and about all weekend - had a museum sleep over with the Cub Scouts at Rockford Discovery Center. I waved to you [MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] as I drove through Belvidere.

Saw the Sweet Spot Cubs cards some of you mentioned yesterday (thanks for alert), but nothing I didn't already have. Good luck to those of you going after them.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning
Traveling for work this morning.
Big thank you for @metallicAlex for the heads up the other day about a possible few cards FS. Just sent payment for this beauty
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1395071228.347876.jpg
Leaves me needing only the 1/1's from this set along with the griffey 1/1's
Huge thank you to Phil for the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts