Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hate to say this but sick of excuses...........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wildcat4

Aug 7, 2008
Southern Illinois
I gave him more than a month to complete our deal ($10 for 2 cards).
I paid almost immediately. After two weeks I messaged him and he said there was an ice storm, but the cards should be arriving soon. Another 10 days or so go by and I message him again and he says he'll refund my $10 asap.
Three more days go by and I finally had enough and contacted a mod. I had a refund within 24 hours. No way, even though it was just $10, I was going to let it go for anywhere close to 45 days.

lilcat19

Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
So, I just realized that I don't think I got my cards from him either. I did so many transactions when I first joined that I lost track, but I paid $15 and never got my cards. That upsets me greatly as it was one of my first transactions here.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Horse Cave? There's a card store in a town called Horse Cave? Population 2331 (2012) Horse Cave?

In Modesto CA there is also a card store. Population 208,107.

<sigh>

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Horse Cave? There's a card store in a town called Horse Cave? Population 2331 (2012) Horse Cave?

In Modesto CA there is also a card store. Population 208,107.

<sigh>

Yes, there is a town in KY called Horse Cave.No, I'm not making it up.There is also some other town in that state called Beaver Dam.Seriously.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Yes, there is a town in KY called Horse Cave.No, I'm not making it up.There is also some other town in that state called Beaver Dam.Seriously.

Beaver Dam is in Wisconsin. Not that crazy of a name though. Beavers are known to build a dam or two.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Beaver Dam is in Wisconsin. Not that crazy of a name though. Beavers are known to build a dam or two.

Pretty sure a town in KY has the same name.Yes, they are common in WI.Never saw any in KY when I went to school there.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
My great state of KY also has towns named Possum Trot & Hog Hollow and there is even a KY Bigfoot Research Organization. Heck, TV's Turtle Man lives close to my son's fiancee. The town I live in is famous for burgoo & mutton.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
My great state of KY also has towns named Possum Trot & Hog Hollow and there is even a KY Bigfoot Research Organization. Heck, TV's Turtle Man lives close to my son's fiancee. The town I live in is famous for burgoo & mutton.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Near French Lick, IN?

TehRegulator

Nov 22, 2013
I was scammed by him too

This is what we agreed to... this sucks man... I want to stop by his address on my way across the country and kick down his door.

Created By:TehRegulatorTrading With:mmyers1978
You are sending:
2009 Tristar Prospects Stephen Strasburg x2 (different cards)
2013 Topps Museum Collection Stephen Strasburg Base
2013 Topps Museum Collection Joey Votto Base
2013 Topps Tier One Stephen Strasburg Dual Relic 44/50
2013 Allen & Ginter Joey Votto Relic
2013 Bowman Joey Votto RC Reprint x2
You are receiving:
2013 Topps Chrome Jedd Gyorko Auto
2013 Topps Inception Max Fried Auto
SP Tony Gwynn Game Used

Members online

Latest posts