Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
That's fine. Call it too early to judge but everybody on here was saying he was an MLB ready impact player. Not so much. Back to the minors.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
That's fine. Call it too early to judge but everybody on here was saying he was an MLB ready impact player. Not so much. Back to the minors.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

You know, for the amount of XXXX you talked on PoserBuster in another thread about being annoying, you're pretty much leading the pack in my book. First you talk like you're ready for the big leagues because you're such a stud at the plate, now you're basically rooting for someone to fail on the team you claim to love so it makes you look like some sort of genius. Cool life bro...

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
What's up with this team right now?

I'm kind of pissed.

Waino was scheduled to start on Saturday, when I'll be making my first trip to Wrigley. And they've decided to skip Tyler Lyons start and move everyone up a day.

I like Wacha, but am a bit pissed I won't get to see the ace, as originally though.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
What's up with this team right now?

I'm kind of pissed.

Waino was scheduled to start on Saturday, when I'll be making my first trip to Wrigley. And they've decided to skip Tyler Lyons start and move everyone up a day.

I like Wacha, but am a bit pissed I won't get to see the ace, as originally though.

Take an extra day off and go to both games.Where your seats at?

Members online

Latest posts