Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Was able to flip a bunch of unwanted stuff on COMC and today picked up a card I've always wanted. This will have to do til I can pull the trigger on a chrome
image.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Great stuff, the tsunami collection keeps getting stronger and stronger

I thought about picking up a Pujols like that too, but finding a clean signature on those is near impossible.

I hope Martinez doesn't underperform like Rasmus and get dealt away.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I thought about picking up a Pujols like that too, but finding a clean signature on those is near impossible.

I hope Martinez doesn't underperform like Rasmus and get dealt away.

Yeah, they all bubble a bit. This one looks pretty good, I can live with the bubbling

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Wacha I picked up yesterday.

$_57.JPG

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
You know, for the amount of XXXX you talked on PoserBuster in another thread about being annoying, you're pretty much leading the pack in my book. First you talk like you're ready for the big leagues because you're such a stud at the plate, now you're basically rooting for someone to fail on the team you claim to love so it makes you look like some sort of genius. Cool life bro...
I don't know about you but I heart my life.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
That makes sense, thanks. I'm actually going to my first game Sunday when jaime throws. Our weather has been pretty horrible any time I could go.

Looking forward seeing Garcia back in the rotation.Saw that Diaz is off to a fast start, but his walk to strikeout ration is horrible so far.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Any of you guys been busting any Bowman or planning to pick up any of this years crop of rookies?

For Cardinals I've hit a couple Mayers autos (best was a black) and a Piscotty red ice auto.

Other major hits have been an Appel purple auto, two Abreu base autos, a Micah Johnson purple ice box topper auto, a Hursh/Sims dual auto and a Miguel Alfredo Gonzalez mini superfractor.

Last edited:

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Any of you guys been busting any Bowman or planning to pick up any of this years crop of rookies?

For Cardinals I've hit a couple Mayers autos (best was a black) and a Piscotty red ice auto.

Other major hits have been an Appel purple auto, two Abreu base autos, a Micah Johnson purple ice box topper auto, a Hursh/Sims dual auto and a Miguel Alfredo Gonzalez mini superfractor.

Scan them up.Where is the best place to find team checklist?

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008

Planning on grabbing a few Reyes, a Cooney, and a Petrick. And blue refs of everyone

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
What's up with this team right now?

I'm kind of pissed.

Waino was scheduled to start on Saturday, when I'll be making my first trip to Wrigley. And they've decided to skip Tyler Lyons start and move everyone up a day.

I like Wacha, but am a bit pissed I won't get to see the ace, as originally though.

Sorry you had to watch another dud performance.For whatever reason this team just can't get it together.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Mozeliak said Taveras won't be called up because he needs to play more CF, yet he is still being played at the other OF spots and DH last night.I don't get it.If he's going to be playing CF with the parent club he needs to be playing CF in Memphis every game now.Also think it's time to cut bait with Jay and Descalso.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts