Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What eBay auction(s) have you been watching "forever" and it'll never sell - frustrating!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Yeah, that's how I feel about it. Regret over not purchasing it > Regret over purchasing it. I'm glad I have it, and not having the card would be a bigger deal to me than not having $100. It is what it is.

"Goob McNasty" is my ****/rapper name... well it will be my ****/rapper name as soon as I choose a definitive career path. Still deciding.

Dude...sweet user name.

I recently bought a 1/1 red refractor I probably overspent on, but I am happy to have it in my collection.The money I spent on it is easily replaceable, the 1/1 card is not.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
There's a couple '12 A&G Red Ink JJ auto's /10 that have been up FOREVER at the $149.95 & $100 BIN BO. I got two or three for $45 - $50 dlvd when A&G dropped. Another dude has a bunch of TTT White Whales & a Topps Tribute Auto'd plate for $150 OBO. I've offered $55/$60, which I've paid for other similar cards and instantly rejected. Foolish idiots.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008

This is the best part of his listing.

"Card will be worth big bucks in no time."
"I have panic attacks and take medication."
"I need to sucker some fool into buying this so I can buy a house."

===================================================================================

Being that this will be his last season before he calls it quits and retires I figured I would put it up for sale... This will be worth very big bucks in time no doubt & I hate to get rid of it. But I am 31 years of age now & I would really like to get a decent chunk of change in order to buy a new house in a nice neighborhood. I know there are a lot of people out there who would love to have this card and who have a lot of money.. and enough money that it wouldn't put a mere dent in their bank accounts. I have dealt with severe social anxiety / panic attacks since 2001 but have finally been able to work full time since 2007 and make a decent wage with the help of medications. I have been on Paxil / Klonopin / & Remeron since then which have helped me tremendously with my diagnosis. I don't mention this as a sob story or to gain sympathy.. I am just stating facts. I would just really like to get a home of my own and it has been hard saving up for a house with these problems not to mention getting a late start in life with a full time job in order to do so.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
There's a couple '12 A&G Red Ink JJ auto's /10 that have been up FOREVER at the $149.95 & $100 BIN BO. I got two or three for $45 - $50 dlvd when A&G dropped. Another dude has a bunch of TTT White Whales & a Topps Tribute Auto'd plate for $150 OBO. I've offered $55/$60, which I've paid for other similar cards and instantly rejected. Foolish idiots.

It's gotten to a point where making offers on most cards today are a waste of time.90% of the time seller wants 2-3 times what card is worth.Been there and done that so many times.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

===================================================================================

Being that this will be his last season before he calls it quits and retires I figured I would put it up for sale... This will be worth very big bucks in time no doubt & I hate to get rid of it. But I am 31 years of age now & I would really like to get a decent chunk of change in order to buy a new house in a nice neighborhood. I know there are a lot of people out there who would love to have this card and who have a lot of money.. and enough money that it wouldn't put a mere dent in their bank accounts. I have dealt with severe social anxiety / panic attacks since 2001 but have finally been able to work full time since 2007 and make a decent wage with the help of medications. I have been on Paxil / Klonopin / & Remeron since then which have helped me tremendously with my diagnosis. I don't mention this as a sob story or to gain sympathy.. I am just stating facts. I would just really like to get a home of my own and it has been hard saving up for a house with these problems not to mention getting a late start in life with a full time job in order to do so.
LOL!!!

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
"Just stating facts".

Facts that are completely irrelevant to the auction. HERE, LET ME TRY...

1956 Topps Mickey Mantle for sale. White paint is not black. What, I'm just stating facts here!

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008

Haha, you are definitely winning this thread with that last listing.Didn't think I would ever see a seller somehow top griffeyfan24.How did that card get 26 offers?I ought to offer him $10 for it just to piss him off.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Haha, you are definitely winning this thread with that last listing.Didn't think I would ever see a seller somehow top griffeyfan24.How did that card get 26 offers?I ought to offer him $10 for it just to piss him off.
I'll offer him $11 then hahahaha

Members online

Latest posts