Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
So what's this variation? Where the logo is covering the ®?

Frank_Thomas.jpg

Just a printing defect. A lot of those cards are printed with the TM in various places.

hairyharold

Mar 20, 2014
picked this up...love the action photo throwing from the knees and the glove on the hat smaller image. really cool design too.

SCAN0008.JPG

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Something about these that I really like. They're just real plates and raw edges, etc. Wonder what it was like to pull one in a pack?!

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

I pulled a Barry Larkin EPIX plate from a 1998 Pinnacle box a few years ago. Very cool feeling, knowing it was sitting there for 12-13 years, just waiting to overcome the astronomical odds to pull one of those plates. I regret selling it so cheap on COMC, awesome card.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I'm looking forward to some nostalgia... bought a box of 98 Fleer Tradition and a box of 98 Leaf this weekend. I think both are hobby. I bought about two boxes of each back in 98, so this will be like deja vu. I pulled a Classic 63 Jim Thome back then and hoping history repeats itself. Or a Red Crusade would do :)

I didn't bid on the box of Leaf Retail because I wasn't sure it would have Crusades... anyone know if those were hobby only?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good luck! Tough to pull a Crusade, but fingers crossed. Best players in Leaf were Piazza, Arod, Gwynn, Manny, and Johnson.

I'm looking forward to some nostalgia... bought a box of 98 Fleer Tradition and a box of 98 Leaf this weekend. I think both are hobby. I bought about two boxes of each back in 98, so this will be like deja vu. I pulled a Classic 63 Jim Thome back then and hoping history repeats itself. Or a Red Crusade would do :)

I didn't bid on the box of Leaf Retail because I wasn't sure it would have Crusades... anyone know if those were hobby only?

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
Just got a package in from COMC. These were a few pick ups from doing COMC Challenges. Some Random items I also picked up a few cards for my 1967 and 1994 Museum Collection Sets. Here are some 90's highlights.
1997UpperDeckStarAttractionsGold.jpg
1997DonrussHITGoldPressProof.jpg
2000PacificPlatinumBlue.jpg
1994ClementeDK.jpg
1998ToppsTekToddHeltonDiffractor.jpg
1998CollectorsChoicePrimeReserve.jpg
1998CollectorsChoicePrimeReserveBack.jpg
1998StarquestQuad.jpg
1996LeafSignatureBronzeMikeBordick.jpg

Members online

Latest posts