Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Tuesday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Good Morning guys! Got tickets to Saturday's ALCS game 2, trying again Thursday morning when tickets are released to non season ticket holders for better seats.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good afternoon everyone! We have family visiting so I get a chance to get a bunch of stuff done. Replacing tires on the car, tune up and oil change, shipping out a few sales/trades/freebies and getting a hair cut. I got some chicken adobo slow cooking in the crock pot for a tasty meal tonight.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good of evening all!

Good afternoon everyone! We have family visiting so I get a chance to get a bunch of stuff done. Replacing tires on the car, tune up and oil change, shipping out a few sales/trades/freebies and getting a hair cut. I got some chicken adobo slow cooking in the crock pot for a tasty meal tonight.

Alex, what time and what should I bring? ;-)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Looks like I'm already too late... what was he selling?

He had 5-6 Belle autos. I think the lowest numbered one was a TTT /18, but I can't remember what year it was. There was also a 2012 Topps, Tier One, and Tribute auto

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I honestly don't understand why before a person goes to sell a card, especially if it's a decent valued card, that they don't take 10 seconds and just think if they know a guy who player collects him or is one of the main collectors of said player on BO or FCB. It just seriously fascinates me how I find out about cards others are selling out there and they know me lol... like why wouldn't you message me first or reach out before going out randomly seeking interest about a Belle card? Just makes me shake my head.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
He had 5-6 Belle autos. I think the lowest numbered one was a TTT /18, but I can't remember what year it was. There was also a 2012 Topps, Tier One, and Tribute auto
Yea, I just touched base with the seller and he said that. I had all those Belle's and assumed so but just shocked he didn't message me first lol. Anyways, appreciate the heads up! I spend like less than 1% of my time over on BO, so I'm never aware of anything happening over there unless someone tips me off!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I just happened to be browsing the transactions board over there, but like usual, I found nothing for me

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just curious, anybody here planning on busting any Stadium Club? I busted a box from the LCS on Saturday, and while I didn't do too hot, I'm thinking I might put the base set together. Here's what I pulled in my box

scan0128_zpse2146444.jpg

scan0129_zps1e168fe3.jpg

Members online