Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NLDS DODGERS/ CARDINALS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Great game tonight. Hope Dodgers win Tues. night so I can see a game on Thursday. I like Kershaw tonight, as he is overdue to have a good playoff game. 3 days rest for a pitcher in the playoffs is scary though. Cadinals have 6 homers against the Dodgers after 3 games. The most homers the Cards had in a series during the regular season was 5.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Great game tonight. Hope Dodgers win Tues. night so I can see a game on Thursday. I like Kershaw tonight, as he is overdue to have a good playoff game. 3 days rest for a pitcher in the playoffs is scary though. Cadinals have 6 homers against the Dodgers after 3 games. The most homers the Cards had in a series during the regular season was 5.

And it's an afternoon game too, so that's even shorter rest

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Bob Costas said during the broadcast of game 2, that no official warning had been given to either team pre-game. But that a discussion was had with both managers. That is what I am talking about. Not game 1. There were warnings issued to both teams after the altercation.

And as far as I am concerned. If an umpire doesn't want touched by a player, the umpire shouldn't put his hands on the player.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Reading some articles this morning from the Dodgers perspective, crying foul over Matheny going out and calming down Rosenthal and asking for the mound to be maintained.

I'm sorry, it's not the Cardinals fault that Mattingly didn't choose to do this himself when his own pitcher was struggling.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Ugh, not looking forward to the Giants and Cardinals in the NLCS. I hope the Nats can come back. Otherwise i'll watch the ALCS and call it a season.

Members online

Latest posts