Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########## MORNING THREAD ############ 11/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Getting some homework done this morning. I have to teach a lesson in my one class this morning and I didn't have a chance to finish it last night so I'm up early this morning to prepare for it

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning,

Well, with the elections over and no political ads for me to watch one person screaming at another making ludicrous false allegations while overvaluing their own worth, there's suddenly a void in my life. Guess I'll go over to Blowout Cards forum.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning everyone.
Big rain storm with gusts to 75 last night. Everything was fine. 5:30 this morning NO rain, NO wind and the power goes out.. can't work but sitting here anyway

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies
I think I should get up. I need to plan something for dinner before work.

And I have to go speak to the retirees at their monthly luncheon.
About helping us at our gate collection for the veterans. Some of them are going to hate to be asked to help at 5 am Monday morning
: lol:

Seems there is less interest to help this year then in the past years.

Mehhhhh

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning,

Well, with the elections over and no political ads for me to watch one person screaming at another making ludicrous false allegations while overvaluing their own worth, there's suddenly a void in my life. Guess I'll go over to Blowout Cards forum.

While watching the late night talk shows last night, it was so nice not to hear all of the political ads. I got sick of hearing them since that was 99% of the commercials the last month leading up to the elections. To make it worse, I was getting all of Colorado's political ads instead of Nebraska due to us getting the Denver news channels

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Afternoon!

I'm running around getting ready to go to Cincinnati on a party bus with 30 friends in a couple hours. GO BROWNS!!!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Power still out here. Doing as much as I can but isn't nearly as much as it should be.
Hoping to catch a plane later today. Going to the seahawks game on sunday. Will be in Seattle area hopefully tonight through tuesday

Members online

Latest posts