Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^ Daily FCB MT for Saturday, January 17th, 2015 ^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
in the stadium?

IMG_1993_zpsf8a18828.jpg

SlackRabbit

Jan 10, 2015
very cool!! greensboro has an awesome new stadium. I grew up there. I have fond memories of the Greensboro Hornets, and then the Bats in War Memorial stadium. looks like youre set up on the sidewalk right outside the giftshop?

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I'll ask my son about time , he works / worked in clubhouse
95 % will sign before or after game - very easy to get .
004-8_zpsbc7a5745.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Saturday's lineup for TwinsFest is finally up so I can do some better planning. Just waiting for prices now :lol: I'm hoping that I'l be able to get a lot done on Friday night with the tables being a little better. I'm hoping that maybe a few of my buddies that will be there don't need stuff signed by everybody at tables that they are going to, and then I can split the cost of the table with them

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon all!

At work today, we had a robot literally throw a transmission. Basically, the tooling broke on the clamps that pick it up and the transmission came loose, then the robot movements made it be thrown about 12 feet. No one was hurt, but made a loud noise and big crater in the concrete floor. Guess the engineers didnt think to have the robot stop working if the tooling broke or electronic eyes no longer saw the transmission in the tooling during movements. Robot is out of commission for now, back to people loading the transmissions into shipping racks.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon all!

At work today, we had a robot literally throw a transmission. Basically, the tooling broke on the clamps that pick it up and the transmission came loose, then the robot movements made it be thrown about 12 feet. No one was hurt, but made a loud noise and big crater in the concrete floor. Guess the engineers didnt think to have the robot stop working if the tooling broke or electronic eyes no longer saw the transmission in the tooling during movements. Robot is out of commission for now, back to people loading the transmissions into shipping racks.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

Skynet

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well TwinsFest has me stressed out already and I'm not even there yet :lol: A lot of the guys I need sign at the same times, but different tables. I'm really going to have to sit down this afternoon and figure it all out

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Does $50 sound like an OK price for a JSA Hideo Nomo signed index card or do I hold out for something else? Anyone familiar with prices/market? Keep in mind I'm not interested in a sig with a non Brewers logo on the item (Dodgers, etc) and I prefer flat items lol

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Does $50 sound like an OK price for a JSA Hideo Nomo signed index card or do I hold out for something else? Anyone familiar with prices/market? Keep in mind I'm not interested in a sig with a non Brewers logo on the item (Dodgers, etc) and I prefer flat items lol

Took a quick glance at completed auctions. I'd say yes $50 is a great deal.
Didn't realize his auto was so rare or expensive

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Is there any interest any more in commons and low in parallels and inserts? I still love going through my Yankees cards. I am in the process of organizing my card room and I'm coming across piles and piles of cards. I'm thinking of sorting them into team lots but is it worth the time. I used to have success with this. I would package say 200 Cubs, send them to a Cubs guy and ask for whatever he thought it was worth in Yankees cards. I just don't want to commit the time for this to be a bust. They would be low end, some junk years with mixed base parallels oddball maybe a g/u or auto. Any thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts