Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NYY 2015 Season Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
You did not say that because it was after game 2 that you wrote this.

Just remember to close the cellar door once you walk in.

Was it a lie? did they not give up those runs? I now see when the Yankees do bad you all get offended. I was happy that my team that (even you said) that is doing bad gained that many runs to a good team. But like I said i forgot how offened you all get when someone mentions that the Yankees are doing bad... And again sorry to offend you all.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Was it a lie? did they not give up those runs? I now see when the Yankees do bad you all get offended. I was happy that my team that (even you said) that is doing bad gained that many runs to a good team. But like I said i forgot how offened you all get when someone mentions that the Yankees are doing bad... And again sorry to offend you all.

It not what but how you said it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA

Just quit bro. The series is ova

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
CC pitching in LA tonite, glad the game is late. Don't think I want to stay up watching trout and pujols teeing off on him.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
So stupid moving Warren back to the pen.

CC needs to be moved to the pen, plain and simple.

Won't be the first time a big name pitcher did it.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
So ****ing stupid moving Warren back to the pen.

I don't care what they are paying cc or his career numbers. He is garbage now, not even a fifth starter.

That's a dude who needs to be moved to the pen, plain and simple.

Won't be the first time a big name pitcher did it.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I agree but I don't want to see him in the pen. Fake an injury and put him on the 60 day DL. The last thing we need to see is CC running (OK, briskly walking) outta the pen.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
This pretty much sums up his season.

Can't even hit a monster sized FCB ball!

Attachments

• 1435887982001.jpg
    1435887982001.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 15