Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NYY 2015 Season Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Bases loaded your losing 4 to 2 no outs your pitcher doesnt have it. His body langage tells you he is frustrated High pitch count what does the manager do? Nothing.......
He waits til its 8 to 2 then takes him out.
Giradi you suck!
Ps take stephen drew home with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Too bad it's not the 09 world series so people would actually care huh? :p

No. New commissioner rule, score 22 runs in 2 games against the yankees and the team automatically is put in the playoffs.
Because, as we know, the yankees are the best team in all of sports.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
No. New commissioner rule, score 22 runs in 2 games against the yankees and the team automatically is put in the playoffs.
Because, as we know, the yankees are the best team in all of sports.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hahaha yes, the team who is the biggest surprise of the first half outside of the Rays. I guess this is a big deal when your team is going nowhere and is almost not considered a major league team

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Well isn't this typical.

A fan of another team comes into a different team's dedicated thread just to mock them.

Difference here is that this fan must have forgotten exactly who his team really is.

Scoring 22 runs against the Yanks is nice for you. But did you enjoy or forget the multiple times your team was SMACKED last week?

Have you forgotten that the Yanks are a game or two out of first while your team was eliminated April 5 and the worst record baseball?

And what's going to happen once Hamels is traded?

They waive the jolly Roger in Pittsburgh when THEY win. Maybe the phills should make a "sad blunt" flag and wave that when cole is gone. You're gonna wish "Royz in da hood" were still "pitching", I mean on your team.

Stephen Drew> Utley :)mad: for making me type that)

And lastly, 2009.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Well isn't this typical.

A fan of another team comes into a different team's dedicated thread just to mock them.

Difference here is that this fan must have forgotten exactly who his team really is.

Scoring 22 runs against the Yanks is nice for you. But did you enjoy or forget the multiple times your team was SMACKED last week?

Have you forgotten that the Yanks are a game or two out of first while your team was eliminated April 5 and the worst record baseball?

And what's going to happen once Hamels is traded?

They waive the jolly Roger in Pittsburgh when THEY win. Maybe the phills should make a "sad blunt" flag and wave that when cole is gone. You're gonna wish "Royz in da hood" were still "pitching", I mean on your team.

Stephen Drew> Utley :)mad: for making me type that)

And lastly, 2009.
Drops the mic, walks off, philly is annexed into Canadian territory

Members online

Latest posts