Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Bidders to Block/Sellers and Breakers to Avoid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi guys.

eBay user ID to block is minjkhri

They purchased a 2012 Topps Prime Russell Wilson from me (w auto and 3 game used swatches). Two days after the item was purchased, no payment. So I sent them a friendly message.

Dear minjkhri,

Thank you for your purchase. The card will be mailed, and a tracking number provided within 24 hours of payment receipt. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you!

William

I received this message back:

Dear lambeausouth923,

Ok great sorry for delay i get paid thurs day night will be made soon after hope this is ok.thanks chris

- minjkhri

I wasn't happy, but decided to give them the time they needed.

Dear minjkhri,

Chris,

That will be fine. Please send it in when you can, and then I'll take it over to the post office.

Have a good week,

William

- lambeausouth923

To which they replied:

Dear lambeausouth923,

Ok thanks its a gift i need it by the 21 of sept.i will leave great feedback.

- minjkhri

Thursday, then Friday, then Saturday and Sunday came and went. Early Monday morning, I sent them a message:

Dear minjkhri,

Chris,

This Russell Wilson card was sold to you on September 5th. On the evening of September 7th, you responded to the message I sent regarding the card's shipment, which was to commence upon receipt of payment. You told me that Sunday evening, September 7th at 9:43 pm, that you got paid on Thursday the 11th, and that you would make the payment soon after then. I advised you that was fine. You then informed me that you needed the card by the 21st, as it was to be a gift.

It is now Monday morning September the 15th, and payment still has not been received. I've given you three additional days after your pay day, and I have as of yet not received the payment you promised you would make. Payment needs to be received no later than Tuesday evening the 16th to ensure the card can be mailed in time for delivery no later than the 21st.

Please resolve this matter with your prompt payment.

Thank you,

William

- lambeausouth923

Dear lambeausouth923,

Hi can u please cancel my cousin michael garcia took his life on the day of monday night iam havin trouble right now good feedback will be left for u i cant seem to come up with that money due too this if u dont belive u can see him on facebook .once again thank u.

- minjkhri

Now they want me to cancel. No, sorry.

Dear minjkhri,

I am sorry this happened. However, it does not change the fact that eleven days ago you bought an item from me "buy it now", and in doing so, you signed a legally binding contract for that item. When you did not pay within the time allotted by EBay, I gave you another four days, as you said you would be paid on Thursday. Then I gave you three more days before sending you another message on Monday morning. Now you are telling me that you cannot pay.

Viewing your profile on EBay, I am seeing several other purchases that you have made within the past month, including five seller feedbacks indicating that purchases were paid for immediately. These were done between September 14th and the 16th.

You have continued buying since this tragedy on Monday. You've had no problem paying them. Now you will pay for the item you purchased from me a week and a half ago. Perhaps you should consider selling some of your other cards to come up with the money you need.

Please inform me when I can expect your prompt payment.

William

Dear lambeausouth923,

Iam not the only one who uses this to buy cards my son and roomate also buy cards thanks for that info.But i due want the russell if u would like too hang on till the 26th of sept its a deal but i can not tell u on how iam sorry .thanks Chris.

- minjkhri

So now they want ten more days to come up with the payment. I told them payment needed to be made immediately, that if it was not, I would create an unpaid item case. I also told them I would be posting a message on the forums I frequent, alerting them to this non paying user.

Dear lambeausouth923,

Like i said i can pay for item if u please help me out.ok thats all i can due at this time so if u want open a case thats also fine because i will get some added time .thanks for the update.

- minjkhri

I'd had enough.

Dear minjkhri,

A non payment item has been entered with eBay. Additionally, I have created the following threads, as I stated I would:

http://net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=194072
http://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...s-please-be-sure-to-block-eBay-buyer-minjkhri
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...re-block-ebay-buyer-minjkhri.html#post7982315
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141882&p=2202673#post2202673

I'm already receiving messages from people that have blocked you on eBay.

- lambeausouth923

Now they're threatening me with "lost sales" because I didn't give them more time.

Dear lambeausouth923,

U did not have to due this too me 4 what ive been asking u for help .u also have lost a lot of sales on the west coast i am friends with alot of dealers..i only needed more time.

- minjkhri

Dear minjkhri,

You don't seem to grasp how eBay works. When you select to "buy it now" on an item being sold on eBay, payment is due immediately. Not in a week, not in two weeks. You agreed to the terms and conditions of eBay that were shown to you after selecting "buy it now". If you couldn't afford to pay for the card, you should not have bought it.

You asked me for more time, and I gave it to you. The card was sold on 9/5. When you first responded to me initial message, you told me that you didn't have the money, but you could pay for it on Thursday, when you got paid from work. I agreed to give you that time. Friday night passed. Saturday night passed. Sunday night passed. No message from you explaining why the payment you promised me you were going to make hadn't been sent. I had to contact you again, and your response was "my relative died". I'm sorry they died, if that did really happen. But I fail to see how that has any impact on your ability to pay for the card you bought from me. Now you want more time. You wouldn't go to a shoe store, or a grocery store, and tell the cashier "I need three weeks to pay for this stuff.

I don't care what you need to do. You have an obligation that you took on willingly. I didn't tell you to buy it. I didn't force you to select "buy it now" on my auction. You choose to buy my card, and you did so after eBay reminded you that the money was due within two days. It's twelve days now. We're almost at two weeks since this card was purchased. Now, I'm sorry for any problems you may be having. But you gave me your word that you could pay, and now I expect you to honor your word.

That's all there is to it.

- lambeausouth923

ANd here is their little sob story finale.

Dear lambeausouth923,

First off i was going to buy your and a dammaged card as u state .I also was going to pay for it on the 26 th u will still have this card in your hand at this time Right .So not going to the store and asking for something for free i collect russell wilson and iam just trying to own this one u realy went all out to hurt someone u dont realy know.I hope u can understand that i never wanted this out come! Mabee one day u will see my side i hope u never get what u have done to me!

- minjkhri

This buyer had 18 days to pay me. They continued buying other cards. I can see the feedback. But they couldn't pay me.

Do not buy from this person. It's not worth the headache!

mgar26

Oct 22, 2008
chrischris102579 has not paid in 2 weeks, avoids my email reminders to pay as well as invoices sent. had to open case with ebay. he made a best offer, I accepted, then the price of the card dropped. so why do the right thing and pay for the one that he already won from me when he can just buy a cheaper one. what a loser. hope your reputation was worth the couple of dollars that you saved. well done.

User- cheapcards4ubernie
Reason- says item not as described when card sent was same as card pictured. I don't sell a lot on eBay so impossible to mix up shipments. To top it off it's almost a month since sale date.
Do communication to me, just straight to eBay.

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
con.sea was the seller. Would not ship item because the final price was in his terms "a f'in joke" He apparently thought the same thing about 2 other completed auctions, as he now has 3 negative feedbacks for doing the exact same thing.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Hi guys.

eBay user ID to block is minjkhri

They purchased a 2012 Topps Prime Russell Wilson from me (w auto and 3 game used swatches). Two days after the item was purchased, no payment. So I sent them a friendly message.

I received this message back:

I wasn't happy, but decided to give them the time they needed.

To which they replied:

Thursday, then Friday, then Saturday and Sunday came and went. Early Monday morning, I sent them a message:

Now they want me to cancel. No, sorry.

So now they want ten more days to come up with the payment. I told them payment needed to be made immediately, that if it was not, I would create an unpaid item case. I also told them I would be posting a message on the forums I frequent, alerting them to this non paying user.

I'd had enough.

Now they're threatening me with "lost sales" because I didn't give them more time.

ANd here is their little sob story finale.

This buyer had 18 days to pay me. They continued buying other cards. I can see the feedback. But they couldn't pay me.

Do not buy from this person. It's not worth the headache!

imo way too much work on your part.

Basically ebay allows them 4-5 days whatever it is just open up a npb case after the time allowed. They still get another 4 days or so. Then get your fee. Harrasing people for money might just make them mad and not want to deal with you. Just give them the time ebay allows and move on.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I got this message today in regards to an auction for a 2010 Exquisite James Loney I have running. Some ****** put in a large bid, and cancelled it with the old "wrong amount" excuse two days later. So, here's what I got:

"Just a heads up, jeepn3 was shilling your auction. That's why he retracted. He's been trying to control the market value so he can sell the hundreds he has, but most of the time he gets caught being the high bidder:)"

Bidder's name is actually jeepnj33, and he has 405 bid retractions in the last year. That has shady written all over it.

shadowking86

May 13, 2014
con.sea was the seller. Would not ship item because the final price was in his terms "a f'in joke" He apparently thought the same thing about 2 other completed auctions, as he now has 3 negative feedbacks for doing the exact same thing.

I'm pretty sure I had one with him too. I believe it was a Felix Doubront BC Blue Refractor auto. He refused to send the card, claiming he lost it. Then a few days later it was back on Ebay for a higher BIN price.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
starsofourfuture

Non-paying *******, a new member who seems to have not paid for several auctions already. Based on his name and what he (didn't) buy from me, he's into prospect autos.

Jhileman79

Nov 28, 2014
I had a eBay member bid in a card and never paid. It was a $500 card and he never responded to emails or the eBay case. Please block this person. Brock.Andre

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Buyers, do not buy a thing from jb42sellcheap. I recently won this auction, for what I thought was a steal:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TODD-HELTON...S-NOW-12-EXTRA-CARDS-SHIP-FREE-/181792652790?

Turns out it's a bankruptcy card, despite his insistance that it's the real thing /12. Oh, and to top it off, $4 for PWE shipping. Horribly disappointing experience, which I bet a few other buyers will be sharing when they recieve their bankruptcy Credentials (he sold a few others, from other sports at the same time).

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Buyers, do not buy a thing from jb42sellcheap. I recently won this auction, for what I thought was a steal:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TODD-HELTON...S-NOW-12-EXTRA-CARDS-SHIP-FREE-/181792652790?

Turns out it's a bankruptcy card, despite his insistance that it's the real thing /12. Oh, and to top it off, $4 for PWE shipping. Horribly disappointing experience, which I bet a few other buyers will be sharing when they recieve their bankruptcy Credentials (he sold a few others, from other sports at the same time).

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
imafreebird2

Purchased and paid for an item Sunday. I get a curt email this morning demanding a refund "because I have had a hard time shipping". I responded item bought Sunday, no mail Monday , and home Tuesday with a sick kid and the card ships today. He responded "you don't understand I want my refund."

I have refunded, blocked, and filed a complaint.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
imafreebird2

Purchased and paid for an item Sunday. I get a curt email this morning demanding a refund "because I have had a hard time shipping". I responded item bought Sunday, no mail Monday , and home Tuesday with a sick kid and the card ships today. He responded "you don't understand I want my refund."

what a *******

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
imafreebird2

What the F? What a jerko

viper

Dec 12, 2015
Ohio
imafreebird2

Perhaps it was for the best that you refunded. This person just sounds like a negative waiting to happen.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Seller - miki-peyt

I won a card cheap. Auction states two day handling time. Seller immediately messages to say he can't ship until next Friday. Two minutes later, seller cancels the transaction and refunds, screwing me out of a decent deal.

Tired of amateur **** like this.

Members online

Latest posts