Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Bidders to Block/Sellers and Breakers to Avoid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
8seennutyet

Accepted his offer on a Gallo refractor auto over a week ago. Has assured me it will be paid multiple times. No payment yet. NPB was opened by eBay two days ago. Another email yesterday assuring me it will be paid. Still no payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
8seennutyet

Accepted his offer on a Gallo refractor auto over a week ago. Has assured me it will be paid multiple times. No payment yet. NPB was opened by eBay two days ago. Another email yesterday assuring me it will be paid. Still no payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kids
He is out mowing lawns and now needs Daddys password to PayPal so he can pay :p

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
wooorazorbacks is an absolute must block. Long story short, he's opening cases against me because black border cards have chipped edges/corners. The long story would take too long for me to find, copy, and paste. Here is the important stuff with my comments in his message bolded:

Dear greenfankc,

hey man, i'm sorry to do this, but news leaked this morning that justin bellinger won't be signing with the cardinals, which is a shock to me. if at all possible, can we take the 5 bellingers out and i get the money i just sent ( 15 dollars for 5 of him ) back via refund? it would be 28 cards for 112 then. if not, i understand, but if so, thanks so much for my mistake there on him. alright...Dwayne

- wooorazorbacks

Dear wooorazorbacks,

Unfortunately, I can't do that. I'm already giving you a deal I haven't offered to anyone else and free shipping and it's too much work trying to track all these cards, especially during this month. Just list them back on ebay when you get them if you don't want them. If he performs next year, you'll make money on them.

- greenfankc

Dear greenfankc,

ok, np. just had to ask. thanks for the deal.

- wooorazorbacks

Dear greenfankc,

hi, I got my cards today, and I'm very unhappy. over half of the cards are in terrible condition. it's not from the packaging either which was sufficient. cards have bad corners, terrible edging, grease , I mean it's completely bad man. the big problem I have is , about 13 of the 33 cards are ok. [I do not know of any grease marks. I almost never touch cards by the surface. He also opened a case on all the cards.] I know this is not how these cards are in terms of condition because I've bought them from two other sellers and they have all been just fine. I would not have bought them in this condition, or any other card for that matter because I think these are trash and should be thrown away. I also believe that this should have been mentioned to me since we had such good communication before hand. I have a lady of all the messed up cards, the total for this is 88 dollars. since I'm nit unhappy about the item itself, but in the condition which was not stated, I also don't feel I'm responsible for any return shipping. this is very disappointing. I really just want what I paid for..

- wooorazorbacks

Dear wooorazorbacks,

Hi, I apologize that you are unhappy with the cards, but you have to realize this year's cards always have some edge/corner chipping but and are within the stated condition of near mint or better. There is no major damage on any of the cards. The black borders and lack of UV coating make this set the very worst in terms of condition of any Aflac/Perfect Game showcase ever. The cards you received are from fresh sets that did not come from the game and are generally in better shape than the ones I got signed at the game. Also, the Aikens and Vallots are softer in condition because the cards are larger in size than any others in the set. I am not aware of any grease marks, but everything else is in the same condition as when I received them from fresh sets. I have also sold over 100 cards from this set and have not had any condition issues from any of my buyers until now. I do not feel that there should be an issue with the cards I sent you and am appalled that you have chosen to be unhappy with them for the reasons you stated.

- greenfankc

Dear greenfankc,

hi, that is completely false! this years cards have all been just fine from other sellers, and I've bought from multiple sellers to get them. there is major damage to about half. they are NOT near mint, or even close! you say you are appalled, I'm appalled! this is no way to do business my man. most of what you have written here is untrue. the cards you sent me are in terrible condition!!!

- wooorazorbacks

Here's what the buyer wrote upon opening 8 cases, if you care to read it all.

Buyer's Message:

I contacted seller and talked about a big deal on several items. We agreed to make one big sale including 33 of these 8 different cards. I trusted his description of the cards as near mint or better, but mostly mint as he listed them. when i received the cards , 20 of the 33 were in terrible condition. Cards have terrible edging issuses, multiple corner issues and surface marks. Conditioni s not subjective as Beckett clearly lists this condition as 70/30 centering or better, in addition only one of the following MINOR flaws allowed: a slight touch of wear on two or three corners, slightly rough edges, minor print spots or color , focus imperfections. 20 of these cards have multiple issuses, not just one of those minor flaws. about 5 to 10 of these cards really would be considered garbage. i contacted this seller with my concerns, and his reply was that he was apalled that i had problems and that that is how the cards are this year. I know this to be false because i have bought these exact cards from two other sellers this year and not had any issue with the cards they provided me. I bought a whole set from one seller ( around 51 cards ) and 18 cards from the other seller. This seller tried to say two of the guys ( coincidentally the most expensive cards ) [he paid me $3 per Vallot, among the cheaper guys though Aiken was the most expensive] were the worst for a particular reason. This isn't true because I've bought these two exact cards from the other two buyers. After I responded back to the seller once, he no longer writes back [I didn't have a chance to do so yet, though I'm uncertain whether or not I would have] and I guess thinks he can just stick me with these terrible cards. If the seller would have accurately listed the condition and shown the right pictures of the exact cards, I would not have bought these from him at all! He did not, so therefore I believe this is his fault. It's not me being dissatified, it's me being ripped off! This is reason for me to not pay return shipping and for me to get a full refund on the damaged cards. [I paid the shipping to send him the cards.] please help with this matter ebay. I've been a dedicated buyer for 7 plus years and have had no issues with any other sellers that i've been dealing with while i'm buying multiple items and cards from others all the time on here lately. thanks

I anticipate losing my top rated plus discount as I got multiple low ratings for shipping time when I was in the middle of moving [even though it only took me ~3 days to ship]. However, I think I can recover from that but would not be able to do so from 8 opened cases. I think I'll have to offer him the refunds [as he'll get them anyway] and have to ask ebay to remove the negatives.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
wooorazorbacks is an absolute must block. Long story short, he's opening cases against me because black border cards have chipped edges/corners. The long story would take too long for me to find, copy, and paste. Here is the important stuff with my comments in his message bolded:

Dear greenfankc,

hey man, i'm sorry to do this, but news leaked this morning that justin bellinger won't be signing with the cardinals, which is a shock to me. if at all possible, can we take the 5 bellingers out and i get the money i just sent ( 15 dollars for 5 of him ) back via refund? it would be 28 cards for 112 then. if not, i understand, but if so, thanks so much for my mistake there on him. alright...Dwayne

- wooorazorbacks

Dear wooorazorbacks,

Unfortunately, I can't do that. I'm already giving you a deal I haven't offered to anyone else and free shipping and it's too much work trying to track all these cards, especially during this month. Just list them back on ebay when you get them if you don't want them. If he performs next year, you'll make money on them.

- greenfankc

Dear greenfankc,

ok, np. just had to ask. thanks for the deal.

- wooorazorbacks

Dear greenfankc,

hi, I got my cards today, and I'm very unhappy. over half of the cards are in terrible condition. it's not from the packaging either which was sufficient. cards have bad corners, terrible edging, grease , I mean it's completely bad man. the big problem I have is , about 13 of the 33 cards are ok. [I do not know of any grease marks. I almost never touch cards by the surface. He also opened a case on all the cards.] I know this is not how these cards are in terms of condition because I've bought them from two other sellers and they have all been just fine. I would not have bought them in this condition, or any other card for that matter because I think these are trash and should be thrown away. I also believe that this should have been mentioned to me since we had such good communication before hand. I have a lady of all the messed up cards, the total for this is 88 dollars. since I'm nit unhappy about the item itself, but in the condition which was not stated, I also don't feel I'm responsible for any return shipping. this is very disappointing. I really just want what I paid for..

- wooorazorbacks

Dear wooorazorbacks,

Hi, I apologize that you are unhappy with the cards, but you have to realize this year's cards always have some edge/corner chipping but and are within the stated condition of near mint or better. There is no major damage on any of the cards. The black borders and lack of UV coating make this set the very worst in terms of condition of any Aflac/Perfect Game showcase ever. The cards you received are from fresh sets that did not come from the game and are generally in better shape than the ones I got signed at the game. Also, the Aikens and Vallots are softer in condition because the cards are larger in size than any others in the set. I am not aware of any grease marks, but everything else is in the same condition as when I received them from fresh sets. I have also sold over 100 cards from this set and have not had any condition issues from any of my buyers until now. I do not feel that there should be an issue with the cards I sent you and am appalled that you have chosen to be unhappy with them for the reasons you stated.

- greenfankc

Dear greenfankc,

hi, that is completely false! this years cards have all been just fine from other sellers, and I've bought from multiple sellers to get them. there is major damage to about half. they are NOT near mint, or even close! you say you are appalled, I'm appalled! this is no way to do business my man. most of what you have written here is untrue. the cards you sent me are in terrible condition!!!

- wooorazorbacks

Here's what the buyer wrote upon opening 8 cases, if you care to read it all.

Buyer's Message:

I contacted seller and talked about a big deal on several items. We agreed to make one big sale including 33 of these 8 different cards. I trusted his description of the cards as near mint or better, but mostly mint as he listed them. when i received the cards , 20 of the 33 were in terrible condition. Cards have terrible edging issuses, multiple corner issues and surface marks. Conditioni s not subjective as Beckett clearly lists this condition as 70/30 centering or better, in addition only one of the following MINOR flaws allowed: a slight touch of wear on two or three corners, slightly rough edges, minor print spots or color , focus imperfections. 20 of these cards have multiple issuses, not just one of those minor flaws. about 5 to 10 of these cards really would be considered garbage. i contacted this seller with my concerns, and his reply was that he was apalled that i had problems and that that is how the cards are this year. I know this to be false because i have bought these exact cards from two other sellers this year and not had any issue with the cards they provided me. I bought a whole set from one seller ( around 51 cards ) and 18 cards from the other seller. This seller tried to say two of the guys ( coincidentally the most expensive cards ) [he paid me $3 per Vallot, among the cheaper guys though Aiken was the most expensive] were the worst for a particular reason. This isn't true because I've bought these two exact cards from the other two buyers. After I responded back to the seller once, he no longer writes back [I didn't have a chance to do so yet, though I'm uncertain whether or not I would have] and I guess thinks he can just stick me with these terrible cards. If the seller would have accurately listed the condition and shown the right pictures of the exact cards, I would not have bought these from him at all! He did not, so therefore I believe this is his fault. It's not me being dissatified, it's me being ripped off! This is reason for me to not pay return shipping and for me to get a full refund on the damaged cards. [I paid the shipping to send him the cards.] please help with this matter ebay. I've been a dedicated buyer for 7 plus years and have had no issues with any other sellers that i've been dealing with while i'm buying multiple items and cards from others all the time on here lately. thanks

I anticipate losing my top rated plus discount as I got multiple low ratings for shipping time when I was in the middle of moving [even though it only took me ~3 days to ship]. However, I think I can recover from that but would not be able to do so from 8 opened cases. I think I'll have to offer him the refunds [as he'll get them anyway] and have to ask ebay to remove the negatives.

Send them a copy of where he wanted to back out on certain cards, because the kid wasn't signing. That's plenty of probable cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

markotsay7

Feb 18, 2011
ebay sellers,

I would STRONGLY suggest blocking i-now-sell - Keith Hairrell in Loma Linda, CA - email address [email protected]

His feedback is private.

Keith has bought items from me 3 times in 2014. Each time he takes so long to pay and does not respond to messages I have to open unpaid item cases. Usually, the day I am able to close the case, he pays. This third time, he did not. I sent him a message letting him know I would close the case the next day and he sent me this message:

Hello.

Please forgive my lateness of paying and e-mailing you.

I was out of town for the holiday and have not been on my computer.

I know that I won these Auctions on 06-26-2014 and should have already paid for them , but I live in a mad house and had to get out of here making a lot of people mad at me.

Yes I know that you opened 2 Unpaid Cases on me and I understand that.

I am asking you to let me pay you tomorrow 07-09-2014 for both of these Auctions please.

If you don't want to let me wait till tomorrow I understand.

Please give me till 5:00 P.M. California Time or Pacific Stander-ed Time to pay you.

Again I beg you to please forgive me for this mess that I have caused you.

Please e-mail me back if you wish to let me know please.

Thank You,
Keith Hairrell

I told him fine. 7/9 came and went, as did 7/10, when I sent him another message. Finally closed the cases today.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
tdccollect_14 (71
iconBlueStar_25x25.gif
)
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Apr-14-14 in Australia
Activity with tdccollect_14 (last 90 days): I have bid on 0 items from tdccollect_14
Activity with tdccollect_14 (last 90 days): tdccollect_14 has bid on 1 of my items
Sent message to me after a auction ended

Dear *pastretta*,

tell the (bleep) that bid on this the last second he broke a little kids heart my nephew just lost his dad in a bike accident just made me so (bleepin) (bleeping)

- tdccollect_14

He is from Austraila.....I wouldn't want to deal with a person that acted this way and I sure don't think there is a place in our hobby for a person like this....Just a heads up!:eek:

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Another SCUMBAG - buys a baez sterling 9.5 auto from me via BIN/BO, 3 days later claims it is a mistake, and tells me it is the cost of doing business. He was speculating in hopes that it would skyrocket and when it didn't he refused to be. BLOCKED ---- blackandyellowlab

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Another SCUMBAG - buys a baez sterling 9.5 auto from me via BIN/BO, 3 days later claims it is a mistake, and tells me it is the cost of doing business. He was speculating in hopes that it would skyrocket and when it didn't he refused to be. BLOCKED ---- blackandyellowlab

I wonder if eBay will ever implement every item being paid for instantly, like they don't even need you to log into PP , they do it automatically and deduct for what you purchase..?? That would be bad for combined shipping though. Stinks this happens , hope you get most or more back for it

Ryan

Buyer sent this weird message after making payment- "Hello please wrap in plastic bag it RAINs here all thye time. Also dont let MY Mailman Bend it !! Thank Yoou" He lives in Michigan but he English is probably not his first language(Has a very foreign sounding name). I put the card in a sleeve/toploader/team bag and then put that bad boy in a plastic grocery bag before throwing it in a padded envelope. I also wrote 'Do Not Bend Please" four times on the envelope. I hope his mailman isn't in one of his moods when he delivers this card.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Here is another to add to the block bidder list: millionairemarketerGave me the old "my kid bid on this" excuse and then proceeded to berate me when I called him on it.

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
AITX -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400716128051?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Tracking number shows no drop off at the P.O., and it has been 17-ish days since instant payment. It was also a B.O. where he countered right before I purchased and paid - so it's not like he was away. He also hasn't replied to e-mail.

It's rumored to be an associate of Brian Gray.

That ebay id is Brian Gray.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball/764802-ebayer-aitx-leaf-brian-gray.html

You can find his email address on the third page and his phone number on the fourth page.

Perhaps if you get in touch with him directly, he can help fix your problem.

Members online

Latest posts