Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 box of ‘23 Stadium Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chippernate

Ended up getting a box from topps and the fanatics drop, hopefully the 2nd comes today

But in this one:
IMG_3055.jpeg

Harris Chrome and Posey Refractor

IMG_3056.jpeg
O’Hoppe RC auto

Now I hardly ever pull anything really good, let alone something I’ll keep for my PC, but this will be staying:
IMG_3057.jpeg

I have wanted an Ichiro for as long as I’ve been collecting, never got one cause I could never really find that batting stance, with a on card auto, with a design I liked that was within my price range, so to be able to pull it myself felt really good.

If anyone looking for anything let me know, Harris and Ichiro are not available, everything else is

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Nice Ichiro, got any good Mets stuff?

I wonder if O’Hoppe signs TTM, my son’s name is also Logan, and they share a birthday, although a couple years apart…maybe I should send to him at spring training…sorry…just thinking out loud, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

chippernate

Nice Ichiro, got any good Mets stuff?

I wonder if O’Hoppe signs TTM, my son’s name is also Logan, and they share a birthday, although a couple years apart…maybe I should send to him at spring training…sorry…just thinking out loud, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I know I had a Baty red foil, I’ll see what else I got and if I got a base of O’Hoppe if you want to try to get him ttm

Latest posts