Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD***** 4/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Double header at stadium = cool / some rain called for ----UGH . Pool people worked on pool yesterday = hope they show again today . Busy morning for me anyway . Reload back seats with boxes for stadium . I'll need several super nights to pay for pool supplies / work .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Neighbors decided that they want to get a quote from a contractor to put a privacy fence up on their yard. Last summer we did 2/3 sides, with said neighbor being the side that didn't get done. Just ran out of free time to do it. I think we have them talked into just paying for half the materials for the side and I'll do the work. I'll gladly do the work to save myself the other $350ish in materials. What's left is just a day project, with most of that time waiting on the concrete to cure.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
set up = wind blew over tent breaking one leg --one table broke ---closed before gates open ---stayed for game = double header freezing cold left second inning second game . Now bid on Jersey IF we win that will be over two hundred on the items ===OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

Members online

Latest posts