Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****12/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
I check EBAY ---cut prices down on most . average 2 .00 ,I do have some 5.00 up priced cards. Team packs 5.00 . Inserts on some teams 1/2 ebay .Certain teams / player NEVER sell . I pay % of sales to stadium . So I have to price for that fee . My team packs 50 -75 different players all years , single stars . Consider I also get a place to leave 3 eight foot tables / tent . I take 8 3200 counts and display boxes for team packs ,three displays for singles . I have three Kids days = 1000 /3000 kids bused in . I average under 25 sets ups a season. Kids days $300.some times lot more , some night games under $75. = OUCH add rain outs. I have one customer average $50.00 a night . Only one shop -in mall with singles =my prices HALF of his . Stadium 5 miles from home . We have 4 season tickets so end of year not much profit LOL .Most REC teams will get pack of 15 misc cards FREE on nights I don't sell . Group we are in we get to eat supper with team once a month -NO autos at that . Some Players sign for fans before and after -both teams . this is how i keep track of team packs inventory
Hi,
You have a pretty cool setup being near the stadium and everything. I’m a second grade teacher and I give away some cards as rewards. I’m trying to get cards from Las Vegas teams- Raiders, Golden Knights

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Hi,
You have a pretty cool setup being near the stadium and everything. I’m a second grade teacher and I give away some cards as rewards. I’m trying to get cards from Las Vegas teams- Raiders, Golden Knights
You do know that some good looking girls give away their cards on the Strip too.

Maybe if you're really lucky, or rich, you can get the full team set!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
You do know that some good looking girls give away their cards on the Strip too.

Maybe if you're really lucky, or rich, you can get the full team set!
I was lifeguard at private REC with keys to indoor heated pool long time ago

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 3

Members online

Latest posts