Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My High End and 05 Absolute for your 05 Absolute Memo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
It's been awhile so lets see what's out there...only looking to trade and sell at the moment.

Last edited:

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
How much for the Yaz Jumbo bud?
I'm willing to hear out an offer if you want to shoot me a PM. I actually would prefer to trade it for other jumbos or TOTT Killebrews I need if possible. Did you pick up the Yaz reverse jumbo /5 that recently sold on ebay?

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I'm willing to hear out an offer if you want to shoot me a PM. I actually would prefer to trade it for other jumbos or TOTT Killebrews I need if possible. Did you pick up the Yaz reverse jumbo /5 that recently sold on ebay?
Yes I ended up getting it. I couldnt believe it showed up. Ok let me think of a fair offer. I honestly have never seen one of the /10 up before (Or else I would have bid on it).

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
Yes I ended up getting it. I couldnt believe it showed up. Ok let me think of a fair offer. I honestly have never seen one of the /10 up before (Or else I would have bid on it).
That was a nice pickup! I once had one, but I was offered a trade for some other jumbos for my set that I couldn't refuse. Now I am on the hunt for one of the remaining 3!

Mar 20, 2010
California
Hey Highphat

Hey Highphat, I have one for you. It's the reverse Marcus Giles jumbo #ed 1/10! I picked it up from some guy that told me if I ever wanted to part with it, he'd like it back. Now he won't return my emails... HMMMMMM?!?! HaHa

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts