Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dugout Lineup cards FS (Walker, Helton, Bonds, Piazza, Johnson etc etc)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Hey all,

I recently acquired Don Baylor's personal collection of lineup cards. There were a mix of lineup card styles, but included a decent number of dugout lineup cards, mostly from 1997. Lineup cards are roughly 8.5x14 and look like the ones in the image. Happy to send additional pictures of any, but please take my time into consideration before asking for tons of pictures and please only request ones that you are interested in based on the game and the price.

I have researched the games and included the notes in the spreadsheet attached along with pricing.

Please add $7 to prices for shipping no matter how many you buy.

Some pretty cool games including:
- Larry Walker HR games (including a 3-HR game and career HR 175) from his 40/30 MVP season)
- HR's from Barry Bonds, Mike Piazza, Jeff Bagwell, Edgar Martinez (career HR 125), Andres Gallaraga, Jeff Kent and many others. Trevor Hoffman saves, Randy Johnson win etc
- Milestone games Bobby Abreu 1st career HR, Neifi Perez 1st career HR, Takashi Kashiwada 1st career win, Bobby Jones (Rockies) 1st career win, John Thomson 1st career win
- Rookie season lineup cards from Scott Rolen, Derek Lowe etc

Here is the link to the document:

Items are considered claimed once paid. I will try to communicate when more than one person interested in the same item (I have shared the list elsewhere), but can't always guarantee I will keep up with all messages.

Additionally, please double-check stats in all the games. Researching dozens of games, sometimes I get a date of detail wrong.

Members online

Latest posts