Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Deck back in the game!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
One has to wonder if anything has actually changed in management, or if we should be counting down the days until UD abuses this new license and just issues another set like in 2010.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
Does this mean that we will see all of the 2010 exquisite cards released that are in the back room?

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
Seems like now is a great time to put that college degree in airbrushing to good use.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Can't wait until UD forgets to pay their athletes again and they only have scrub autos in their sets. I am wondering how many agents will tell their clients not to do a deal with UD because of their history.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Good for them. I still don't trust them though, I expect them to do something... like forget to turn off the presses. Panini is better.

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
Now if UD would only scrap the current distribution model. With no shops locallly and only a few online retailers offering UD product I have stopped ripping UD cases.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Ok but can I send in my expired redemptions?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
More choice is always better. I wish they had MLB licencing, but I'll buy UD and Panini just to buy baseball cards again.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
So sick of seeing big leaguers looking like little leaguers. MLB giving Topps exclusivity thru 2020 makes me sad, and pushes me away from buying any new wax. Vintage will receive the bulk of my hobby dollars. Logos make all the difference to me.

Members online

Latest posts