Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

W...t...f...? Break out them '01 archives autos!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Looking at the bids the highest 4 or 5 were basically last second snipes. I think the two top ones were entering snipes that they no way thought another would be entering that high and someone got hit hard. The set has a great following, but I think that was an osh't winning bid

Ryan

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
But there are others from this set that sell just as high...or really high i should say. It's insane. I know they are on card autos and stated PR of 50, but seriously are you kidding me with these prices?

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
I saw this on beckett yesterday. Topps set collectors are crazy! People think a print run of 50 is high but Group A autos in Topps products are very difficult to pull.

Allen

I have joined the dark side...sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
It's arguably the best autograph baseball set ever. This is one of the few baseball sets that could reach near the heights of some of the high dollar modern basketball inserts.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Wow, I remember really wanting a Gibson back when they came out, but as I recall they were over $100 then and I couldn't go that high. Great set, though.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Do any of you happen to know how many / or were any , of the SPs were redemptions ? Or were they all packed out ?

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts