Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hobby box of 2021 Topps Archives.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
This is currently my favorite product and am just glad it finally came out this year. So let's get right into the highlights...

Main RCs: I don't even know who they are but I pulled Adell, Hayes, and Kelenic among others.
1963 Topps Peel Offs: F. Tatis Jr, J. Kelenic, A. Bohm, R. Acuna Jr, A. Kirilloff
1991 Topps Bazooka: R. Mountcastle, A. Bohm, J. Kelenic, A. Vaughn, J. Chisholm Jr.
1994 Topps Draft Pick: Spencer Howard
Movie Poster Cards: The Big Red Machine, The Boys Of Summer, The Swinging A's, My Oh My 1995 Mariners
Movie Poster Box Topper: Murderers Row Depicting The 1927 Yankees (Features Ruth and Gehrig)
Orange Foil Parallel: Ron Santo #/15
Silver Parallel: Mike Moustakas #/99
Fan Favorites Auto: Gene Tenace (I'm an A's fan, so yeah.)
Fan Favorites Purple Auto: Joe Carter (Blue Jays) #/150

Overall, a fun break for $115 and I think I did well for a couple of scrub fan favorites autos and pulled a low numbered shiny parallel. The only negatives are the 2011 Topps cards are horribly off center L/R and a few of the inserts have flaws such as top right corner dings. I'll need to replace those. Even the poster itself had a minor top left corner flaw.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts