Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collectors-Boxes or Binders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Based on that fact that they only hold 360 max per binder, I would need about 12 or so binder atleast, with each binder costing $52 each, that would cost me atleast $642
Who the XXXX is spending $52 on binders and 9 pocket pages when you can go to target or walmart and get virtually the same thing or a fifth of the price??? For base and cheap inserts if you are pissing away 52 per thats your own damn fault.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Who the XXXX is spending $52 on binders and 9 pocket pages when you can go to target or walmart and get virtually the same thing or a fifth of the price??? For base and cheap inserts if you are pissing away 52 per thats your own damn fault.

He's talking about the binders that hold toploaders. For $52 a pop there's gotta be a way to produce pocket pages for binders at home. Some money to be made there by someone, just not me

I usually have my inserts of particular player the first pages. I try not to rearrange those too much. Then i start the base cards by product and then year. I.E. slot 1/9 for Griffey Jr. is 89 Donruss, slot 2/9 is 90 Donruss, if I do not have 91 Donruss I leave it blank, etc. Makes it tough on my Emmitt Smith collection ( my main PC). Seven 3" binders so far. I have changed my way of organizing how my binders are countless times in the last 20 yrs.
Nothing in my binders book for more than 15-20 bucks though.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
boxes, my son and I started with a binder w/pages.... we called it "The Good Book" still have it

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Boxes? Binders? Nah. Card table/chest. Each drawer is the width of a standard top-loader and 100-150 cards per row.

9dc9f3dc-b2e1-4ae1-bd6a-7e045bda340e.jpg

Latest posts