Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Going to the National & Question on Bowman Redemption

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BradleySupplies

Dec 13, 2010
Hey Guys -

While I rarely post on this site, I do read all the newsletters and pop on to read the threads.

It looks like I will be attending the National on Thursday with my 7 year old son. He bought his first 2 packs of cards about a month ago and we had a really good time with it. I collected cards 20 year ago and haven't done much - rather I started getting my existing ones signed and have not bought myself anything in years.

With his interest in the cards, I was looking at the Topps Bowman Platnium Blue Foil redemption they have when you buy a hobby box at the show. Looks like a box will run around $100? Just wondering if you guys think that's a good set to start with (good bang for the buck?) and if the redemption opportunity would be a reason to give it a go.

Appreciate any of your opinons. As for the meet up on Thursday, it would be fun to introduce myself, but not sure it's 'kid friendly' since I'll have him in tow? He's a great traveler and really well behaved, but I don't want to be a disruption.

Thanks,
Joel

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
A box of Platinum will cost around $120 at the show.

If you don't have a VIP pass to get in early, you might not be able to get the redemption.

I really like Platinum, but others give it mixed reviews.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
The dealers and VIPs be in line and will have them before anyone else gets in. My suggestion would be to go after the Panini promo packs

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts