Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Yawn yawn
Man I hate getting up this late.
I should make a thread and dump some cards of guys that have called up. But I'm to tried to get goijg.

Going to be a long night tonight at work meh:p

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Well good luck, you'll do fine.

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] - Congrats on the promotion. Enjoy the new learnings and the new position!
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] - Enjoy he last couple weeks an congrats to freedom soon :)

Thanks guys.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Just got my LCS's weekly email and look who is going to have an ON CARD auto in a new release! LOL! Seriously though, what's the deal... it's like 2Pac releasing new albums after his death...

13602.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening gents. Work went well today, other than getting some dust/fibers in my eye from our mulch. We use the redwood mulch and we put new mulch around 40+ trees today. It happened around 4:15. Didn't get it out until 5:45ish. I rinsed it out really well and thought it was gone, but it wasn't. Thankfully I lifted my eyelid and I was able to see it and get it out. My eye feels much better now and I can see out of it again :lol: Found out I have a make up softball game in about an hour. I was really bummed because I was planning on doing some sorting and organizing tonight.

To those at the national, have fun! If you see any rare Denard Span cards, especially the 2002 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor /50, 2008 Topps Chrome Red Refractor /25, and any 1/1s let me know!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Evening fellas, hope we all had a splendid day, I know I didn't...wifey went out and picked up some cards for me, don't know what they are yet. When I get home, will post pics

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts