Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Offer Count on eBay Auctions Gone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
I can no longer see on BINOBO auctions anything saying [2 offers] etc currently and am wondering if I'm in a small rolllout test group or if this change is fully realized? I looked at ever offers-accepted auction on 2014 Supreme and not 1 offer showed. I then made an offer I knew would get refused ($1000 on a griffeyfan auction listed at $5000 for a $50 card) and when it was auto-rejected, still nothing shows.

If I am correct, my next step would be to ask why?

I can no longer see on BINOBO auctions anything saying [2 offers] etc currently and am wondering if I'm in a small rolllout test group or if this change is fully realized? I looked at ever offers-accepted auction on 2014 Supreme and not 1 offer showed. I then made an offer I knew would get refused ($1000 on a griffeyfan auction listed at $5000 for a $50 card) and when it was auto-rejected, still nothing shows.

If I am correct, my next step would be to ask why?

You would have been screwed the offer got accepted and you were on the hook to pay a g for a 50 dolla card.

Members online

Latest posts