Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big shoutout to @Hawk8 !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Afternoon all! Seems like everyday we have a post about how generous members here are, and today's going to be no different.

Back when he was roaming the floor at Nationals, Dustin sent me a message asking if I collected Rack packs of Doerr. I messaged him back saying of course, and if he grabbed them for me, I would happily send him the necessary monetary funds. Messaged me back that he had them and to send him my address, but never heard back about how much to send him for them.

Fast forward to this week and what appears at my house?! A box I don't remember ordering-opened it up to find these
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1444170057.410665.jpg

Two Rack packs of 1989 Topps with Doerr showing on top! Absolutely wicked awesome!

Can't thank Dustin enough! So glad to add this new but exciting category to my collection! Next time I find or see a Dawson it's yours buddy!

Thanks,
Jeff

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Awesome! Mega cool [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] you rock :)

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Dustin is a great guy! He sent me some Jay Bruce cards out of the blue a month or so ago!

Fordman

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I am a little slow on shipping, but glad they arrived safe and even happier that you enjoy them!

Latest posts