Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where to Purchase Packs/Boxes of Cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90's Collector

Jul 21, 2019
This is my first post in this forum in about 3 years. I've recently started seeing some baseball card posts pop up on social media and it got me wanting to open up some packs. So, I went to my local Walmart and bought a few $25 boxes (2022 Panini Capstone, 2022 Donruss Optic, etc...) I do not have a local card shop anywhere near me. Where is the best place to buy packs or boxes of cards? And....what are the "best" ones to purchase?

I collected throughout the 90's and just about every type of card. Stopped collecting because I couldn't afford them. Now, I am just interested in the fun of opening some packs. I don't think I'm interested in building sets...I just like the thrill of opening packs.

What advice would you give an old collector looking to buy some packs/boxes primarily for the fun of it...but of course with the hopes of getting a good "hit?"

Also, I still have my cards from the 90's (literally '90 through '99). If anyone needs help completing sets from that period, or looking for "stars" from that era, let me know. I'd be happy to see what I have.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
2023 Topps Series 1 just came out today.

Great looking design with cool inserts.

If there’s no Local Card Shop near you, try Topps.com or Target.com.

Biggest online sellers are called Dave and Adams and Blowout Cards…

Last edited:

90's Collector

Jul 21, 2019
2023 Topps Series 1 just came out today.

Great looking design with cool inserts.

If there’s no Local Card Shop near you, try Topps.com or Target.com.

Biggest online sellers are called Dave and Adams and Blowout Cards…
Thanks for the advice. Yeah, I'm kind of interested in opening packs of '22/'23.

Members online

Latest posts