Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini 2015 National Treasures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I hope so, although I won't be going crazy like last year. Probably just pick one of everything up instead of all of them unless there is something just absolutely nice looking.

Have you got a Dawson namestitch card yet from national treasures? If you haven't I'm guessing there will be on in this year's product

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I saw a Puckett Legends Cuts Booklet's going to be available. The Babe Ruth pictured in the promo adds looks really cool. Hopefully, the Puckett looks as good. I read they have print runs of 25 or fewer, so I have to think Puckett will be fewer than 25...

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I saw a Puckett Legends Cuts Booklet's going to be available. The Babe Ruth pictured in the promo adds looks really cool. Hopefully, the Puckett looks as good. I read they have print runs of 25 or fewer, so I have to think Puckett will be fewer than 25...

I'm guessing Puckett will be featured pretty heavy in 2015 national treasures. I'm basing that off of his heavy inclusion in Diamond kings and immaculate

Latest posts