Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Mar. 30, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 23, 2022 * 12 posts * 429 views
pootshwan said: This Griffey is mine You could have had one these for significantly less money just a few years ago. I took for granted how good prices were and now it's outside of my range. Read more >>
March 28, 2022 * 6 posts * 289 views
smapdi said: The math test was a Canadian requirement. But Topps already has NPN info on their packs, AFAIK. And this was already litigated 25 years ago. You are promised a small number of ... Read more >>
March 26, 2022 * 6 posts * 116 views
gt2590 said: Morning gents! Buncha slackers! 8 more hours here, then (hopefully) a Villanova win over U of Houston for a trip to the Final 4... Read more >>
March 23, 2022 * 6 posts * 117 views
MrMet2.0 said: LF a couple copies of the card in the title, hoping to have a chance to get them signed by him. Lemme know what you have. Thanks ! Read more >>
March 21, 2022 * 5 posts * 155 views
Greg Cleveland said: Oh, a while back, Topps had Opening Day Hobby boxes available for about a day and a half. I know this is marketed at kids, but it is still a rip that lets you scratch that itch, ... Read more >>
March 23, 2022 * 13 posts * 453 views
cjedmonton said: To be fair, it is a lot to take in...especially if you haven't played before. Definitely not a "pick a number" or random draw kind of game. However, it is straightforward once ... Read more >>
March 21, 2022 * 3 posts * 108 views
nurvanna said: im looking to buy brandon wood's 2003 bowman draft gold refractor please message me if you have one for sale...shipped price paypal goods and services( ill pay the 4% ) thank you Read more >>
March 25, 2022 * 2 posts * 137 views
WizardofOz1982 said: Does anyone know where these came from? I've seen a couple of 1998 Donruss Signatures Significant Signatures Sandy Koufaxs numbered out of 25, one raw and one in a slab. I'm guessing ... Read more >>
March 21, 2022 * 3 posts * 158 views
dano7 said: Hoping we can add an arm from Oakland. Glad we passed on Story. I like where we are. SIGN JUDGE!!!!! Read more >>
March 22, 2022 * 1 post * 90 views
waters_jim said: Picked up some hobby boxes of 2013 Bowman Draft today... NOT PICTURED Tyler Austin Blue Wave Jon Denney Blue Wave Alex Murphy Blue Wave Jake Sweaney Blue Wave Max Fried Blue Refractor ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...