Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****Monday Morning Thread****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone!

scan0054_3.jpg

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning all. Please take a moment or two to reflect on those that gave up their lives for Uncle Sam and everyone in it.
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1464612023.029219.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Missed the draft 1970 by 50 numbers but you were still on list for a couple years . Thru the years I have bought beer / drinks for those I have met that served . To this day when I see a Vet or enlisted I thank them . War vets I will try to buy a drink for them at local stadium . Still some refuse due to " heroes are dead " .
Former co-worker was a POW in Korea and that is about all he will say .

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. Always think of a great friend of mine who was killed in Afghanistan. Left a beautiful little girl.

One a much brighter note, sharks and Warriors tonight!! Gotta be TNTs highest rating ever

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Going to be heading to the Veteran's Cemetery today to pay my respects to all of those that have passed. It's a strange feeling that I have not been out there preparing for today's program as it is the first time in three years that I have not been working out there

Members online

Latest posts