Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****5/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Rattle [ 12 med's taken ---coffee refill needed --check on pool need to vacuum , sort another box . Local games start tomorrow = kids day set up Thursday 2000 bused in , Friday / Saturday nights set up = ROME BRAVES . Next week another kids day/ Friday ,Saturday nights set up . Kid's days I have to be unloaded by 9 . Three eight foot tables / tent and two stacks of boxes to fill tables . Almost all sales $2.00 /5.00 .That's 12 games in 14 days . REALLY want to see kids light up ? Take junk cards in pack 10 /20 cards and give to local teams at REC'S .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Had a good weekend with the family. Put Jerrod's new bed together Friday after work, then ran out of town Saturday morning to go get a mattress for it. Had one graduation party to go to yesterday. Had Jayme's sister and her kid over for dinner last night as well

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I wish the invisible monster or whatever (or who ever) it is that's trying to break my thumb off would stop it ! Got ex-rays done. Nothing broken. I know I hurt it a long time ago working on the loading dock for an air freight company where my hands got banged up a lot.

OK....I'll stop whining now. 🥲

Members online

Latest posts