Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Huge night for my HOFer Auto PC!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
I have already posted this on some other boards, but wanted to share with the FCB crew.

At this stage of my HOFer auto collection it takes a lot to get me this excited. I am at 202 different HOFers with almost 1,500 HOFer autos total in my collection.

The ones I need at this point are the big $$ ones. It can be a little frustrating as I know many other HOFer auto collectors can attest.

Well , last night, I made a huge leap forward thanks to the Huggins and Scott Auction that ended earlier tonight.

Out of the 22 HOFer autos I won, I needed 7 of them!! Among the others are a bunch of really tough autos. I love getting lots like this because it usually saves money versus buying them individually.

I am trying to decide if I should send them in to get slabbed. Not because I think any of them are fake, but to protect them.

Anyways...without further ado, here are the autos I needed...

Mel Ott

Tom Yawkey

Bill McKechnie

Harry Heilmann

KiKi Cuyler

Jim Bottomley

Ed Walsh

And the rest:

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for looking. :)!

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Yah, that's huge all right! Beautiful signatures, all of them, and some real toughies in there.

Congrats on on that huge 200 mark!

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Your dupes are impressive alone. I still need a good half dozen or more of them plus all but three of your new additions, but my focus is not on that area these days and don't pick up new HOF autos too often.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Awesome! I picked up the Bill Dickey 33 Goudey from that auction.

Members online

Latest posts