Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@~~~~~~~~@@@~~~FRIDAY MORNING THREAD~~~@@@~~~~~~~~@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, got home super late last night from work and didn't see the couple bubble mailers that were waiting for me. That should be a nice post "breakfast" treat.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Was supposed to have a package from UPS show up today. Got pushed to Monday :( Oh well, gives me something to look forward to next week.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all.
should have a bunch of mail showing up. nobodys checked the mail in 4 days.. oops.
I'd say tgif but I'll be busier this weekend than I have been all week

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Evening all!

Just took one of those naps that when you wake up you feel 20 times worse than before...

Took plenty of those naps during college. It was usually because I was taking too long of naps. But I was usually able to get to sleep around my usual time afterwards

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
that sucks GT. I always wake up grumpy so I try and avoid naps as much as possible.

did get a bunch of mail today. not the patch I'm waiting on but one of my new favorites
attachment.php

Members online

Latest posts