Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD***** 9/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! A couple of thunderstorms yesterday, with the first being while I was at the ballpark in the late afternoon. Got Salem players before the storm and the Carolina players afterward, as far as autographs went....successful day graphing!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Two days straight of having no trucks to dump until 5:00. I'm hoping there are a few more guys that get going today though. Chance of rain this upcoming Sunday, so that'll slow us down even more than we already are.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Happy for the cooler weather. Hoping it's the start of an early Fall. Mowing and other yard work this weekend.

I like hearing about some of the different Minor League promotions. This looks like a one I would have to pass on. Snooki Night at the Hudson Valley Renegades, Sept. 8. I was never a Jersey Shore fan.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Afternoon all! Happy for the cooler weather. Hoping it's the start of an early Fall. Mowing and other yard work this weekend.

I like hearing about some of the different Minor League promotions. This looks like a one I would have to pass on. Snooki Night at the Hudson Valley Renegades, Sept. 8. I was never a Jersey Shore fan.
been to a couple there, this one a hard pass

lonesomeagle1a

Sep 29, 2021
Northwest NJ

Being from NJ, that show is a disgrace.
We call them "Bennies". New Yorkers that flock to the Jersey Shore in the summer.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here

Easy pass for me…but I did hear she used to be local and actually worked for them for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I went for a long ride on the backroads of Connecticut. I got stuck in huge rains storm. I had to pull off the road for about 45 minutes. Then it clears up and a awesome lightning storm hit with chain lightning going across the sky. A great light show.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts