Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-:-Friday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Getting off work a little early to go look at a couple of houses, one of which we have already looked at. Definitely thinking about getting the ball rolling on it. Jayme really likes it and so do I. My biggest complaint about it is probably that the backyard isn't level as it is on a slope. The room that would house my collection isn't as big as I'd like, but I can't complain too much.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hey all. Working from home today. Picked up some nice deals on 2009 Heritage inserts/chromes last night.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Finally got in my First true stamped 1/1. It's a part of the football Panini Instant program. Came in a Magnetic holder with a Panini seal. So hyped up!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon all!

Finally got in my First true stamped 1/1. It's a part of the football Panini Instant program. Came in a Magnetic holder with a Panini seal. So hyped up!

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

Why is everyone saying how amazing that dive back to first by Hicks in the Yanks/Phils game was so amazing...I'd go the other way and say it was pretty boneheaded by Joseph and Hicks just got lucky he wasn't paying attention

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Hey all, just back from a week long vacation w Wife and 5 kids. So it all depends on how you define vacation. Hope everything is doing well. Lonesome , I kinda dig the one on the right.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Hey all, just back from a week long vacation w Wife and 5 kids. So it all depends on how you define vacation. Hope everything is doing well. Lonesome , I kinda dig the one on the right.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector
as long as you didn't start on child #6

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts