Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****7/28

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
picked up another 5000 + older cards plus GOLF last night been sorting to teams and cards to give away at stadium .Asked if I wanted LOL---They had seen me passing out packs to kids several times . Set up tonight = hot under tent . Will spend part of today in pool . COFFEE refill / meds taken . Got two home run baseballs last night .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Had our biggest customer fly up from the Dominican Republic to visit us and see our facilities. Definitely glad they were only here for one day, as that was too much to handle. Got a little rain last night and chance of showers this morning. Might slow wheat harvest down for a day or 2. Should be on the downward swing of things though

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! My LCS got in Chrome blasters. Picked up 4 of them. Cheaper ($27 each) than a Hobby box ($155) and more cards. No brainer for a set builder. Got a bunch of extra cards. 4 cards cards per pack but packs with a extra parallel had 5 cards. Bonus hit a Josh Smith Green Auto /99!

Members online

Latest posts