Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cards promote Mozeliak, name Girsch GM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I find it VERY odd that this is happening mid-season. Especially with all the struggles the Cardinals have been going through.

It's quite the organizational shake up. Or that's what the Cardinals would like us to think at least.

I'd admittedly lost faith in John Mozeliak as a General Manager. He's made too many bad moves the last few years, and a lot of the time no moves at all, if that makes any sense.

I think that Mozeliak is pulling Mike Matheny's strings. I've believe that's the only reason Matheny was hired over Oquendo, because Mozeliak has Matheny in his pocket and can make him do anything he wants.

This entire ordeal smells of Mozeliak still calling the shots, and Girsch is going to be the fall guy when this season ends poorly, so Mozeliak can save face.

But then that goes even further up the ladder, and the ultimate blame for all of this lies on the DeWitt's, because they're allowing all this to happen.

If anything, Mozeliak should have been fired, not promoted.

I feel bad for Girsch.

http://mlb.com/r/article?ymd=20170630&content_id=239680908&vkey=news_stl&c_id=stl

Members online

Latest posts