Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone up for an edition of the "Traveling Box"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dec 4, 2008
Hey guys! Box returned today from whence it came. With all the east to west coast trips probably at least 30,000 miles worth of travel. If anyone is interested in another round feel free to chime in and please make requests! I have a massive, diverse inventory and can seed this thing with what you actually want so do not be shy. Light on newer product but plenty to offer from 1980-2010 with an emphasis on 90s inserts and parallels.IMG_0187.JPG

Dec 4, 2008
You bet! And loaded it to the gills with extras inside! ;)

Will make sure the next box has some flair and can plan to stick them on a lot of my outgoing eBay sales. I do prob 50-100 packages a month so it will help get the brand out there...

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
I'd definitely be up for another round. My son and I had a blast going through it and picking out stuff to put back in it.

I have to ask who put the Ginter box loaders in though. I owe you a kick in the butt or a beer. I haven't decided which yet since those are so cool I added all the boxloaders for various years to my A&G set goals.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'd definitely be up for another round. My son and I had a blast going through it and picking out stuff to put back in it.

I have to ask who put the Ginter box loaders in though. I owe you a kick in the butt or a beer. I haven't decided which yet since those are so cool I added all the boxloaders for various years to my A&G set goals.

Collecting Box Topps is one of my favorite parts of the hobby. Good luck.

Dec 4, 2008
Man, I might have to get in on this....not sure if I have enough to refill the box tho...

One person does the initial stock (I am game to do it and will stock by requests) then you take out what you want and replace it with roughly comparable value. Simple as that! ;)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Man, I might have to get in on this....not sure if I have enough to refill the box tho...

One person does the initial stock (I am game to do it and will stock by requests) then you take out what you want and replace it with roughly comparable value. Simple as that! ;)

Oh I know how it works, I just don’t know if I have comparable value, unless someone collects IP autographs and 80s and 90s base ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online