Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hey i finally was able to login to my Blowout account after 8 yrs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I don't even remember my BO account but I assume I'm banned for harassing people,posting waaaay off topic, or posting jug pics. :rolleyes: I might try to make another if we get an invasion going... each sig needs to be of a FCB flag or something. ideas?

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I want it on the record that I will not embrace anyone’s piss, tyvm

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Liar!

I can feel the way you're all looking at me and I'd like it on the record too that just last week I asked my psychiatrist if I was crazy and he said no. Well, officially he said he doesn't like to use the term crazy but it's the same difference. I just sort of zoned out when he continued on about needing to take this and that for the psychosis & delusions, whatever the hell that means. I don't take any of those things he prescribes me anyway. I was just ecstatic to know a medical professional didn't consider me crazy.

So, clean bill of health over here folks. I'm perfectly fine.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I don't even remember my BO account but I assume I'm banned for harassing people,posting waaaay off topic, or posting jug pics. :rolleyes: I might try to make another if we get an invasion going... each sig needs to be of a FCB flag or something. ideas?

Are you suggesting what I think your suggesting???

Becoming FCB sanctioned spies to infiltrate Blowout at the highest possible levels? Committing espionage & turning BO members into sleeper agents?? Creating dead drops to exchange intelligence we have cleverly obtained from the enemy??? Intelligence we obtained by sleeping with beautiful women who later end up being (spoiler alert) double agents???? False flag operations? Counterintelligence? Intellectual sabotage? Safe houses? Code names?

Oh dude, I'm totally in! I have just one request...I wanna be the honeypot!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA

Becoming FCB sanctioned spies to infiltrate Blowout at the highest possible levels? Committing espionage & turning BO members into sleeper agents?? Creating dead drops to exchange intelligence we have cleverly obtained from the enemy??? Intelligence we obtained by sleeping with beautiful women who later end up being (spoiler alert) double agents???? False flag operations? Counterintelligence? Intellectual sabotage? Safe houses? Code names?

cec0bfa46fcaf49a901bddca069b82c6.gif

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.

Remember after the switch at the old BBB i jokingly posted a pic of ARod getting a massage from a dude and captioned it ARod's spring training crush and was instantly banned :D

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

Yes, this (all this) is EXACTLY what I am thinking. We don't need to be related to FCB Gilmore, in fact I think its best to just come up with a new LMMKP name and not let everyone know where it started from. We will take the cardboard world by storm, and I don't mind sleeping with secret agents as long as their secret isn't that they were a man. :confused: You can be honeypot, I will be longdongsliver (not to be confused with longdongsilver)

Remember after the switch at the old BBB i jokingly posted a pic of ARod getting a massage from a dude and captioned it ARod's spring training crush and was instantly banned :D

I know that pic....it shows how lame they are as that pic has been posted here many many times and even was in someones sig. Those guys can't take any joke, it makes me wonder how they survive in the real world.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Was the pic of me massaging Alex? I've pictured it many times in my mind

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
It kept rejecting my login info until today when i gave it another shot and after 8 yrs i'm finally back in. I know alot of current members from here post there too (along with the Bench etc) and to my surprise former FCB and the old Beckett boards members. Notably that Phillies fan we all know and love...still chuckle when i remember his pic on a milk carton someone made.

Yes i tried another email blah blah blah.

You rang?

Members online

Latest posts