Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
This card is on eBay - I want it bad - but don't think $60 is realistic. His pricing is based on it being Vlad's jersey number. Pretty cool insert parallel I hadn't seen before.

$(KGrHqF,!rEFH5Ev8HlVBR+T0wk66!~~60_57.JPG

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
A couple of 2001's:
Picked up the set of 2001 Capcure, but I would sure like to find them as a full sheet, or however they came. 2 scans since they come back-to-back:
McGwire / Giambi
Chipper / Thome
Bagwell / Delgado
Sweeney / Jeter
Bell / Arod
Ventura / Griffey
Ivan R / Gwynn
Nomar / Sosa

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
^^^ LOOK at the language on the back of this card! Wow! Now THAT is cool... whether truthful or not, it's cool how they worded it and then show you a picture of the jersey. Nice card!

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Very excited to add this version to my Prism set. And very glad the seller listed a Picture in his Lot listing so I was able to make an offer on just the one single card I needed.

So this puts me over the halfway mark. Ive got 8 of the 15 versions...

2000%20Pacific%20Prism%20Sliders%20Silver%2062.jpg

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
got this today pwe, glad it arrived ok. seller emailed me with a picture of the pwe dated as proof of shipping. never had that before.

Image3_zps74db8281.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
got this today pwe, glad it arrived ok. seller emailed me with a picture of the pwe dated as proof of shipping. never had that before.

Image3_zps74db8281.jpg

He emailed me pics with both auctions I won as well. The first card cost a bit more and was shipped in rigid cardboard. I noticed after he began to lower his prices on the cards that didn't sell initially that he added to his descriptions a statement that they would be shipped in a "white envelope". Made me nervous until the second card arrived unharmed but at least it was upfront

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
He emailed me pics with both auctions I won as well. The first card cost a bit more and was shipped in rigid cardboard. I noticed after he began to lower his prices on the cards that didn't sell initially that he added to his descriptions a statement that they would be shipped in a "white envelope". Made me nervous until the second card arrived unharmed but at least it was upfront

didn't read that until I paid for it. but for a buck for shipping and the card arrived safely not complaining.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I am extremely excited for the Bagwell that i won in lot of cards, and will post a scan of it when i get some time. But in the lot came these two cards. The Bernie Williams is the 5x7 game used, and the Ben Sheets auto is an 8x10.

I was thinking of listing them on ebay to try and make some of my money back on the lot, but figured i would show them here in case any members were interested. If not, any ideas what the value of the items would be? I dont follow Williams or Sheets so i have no basis for pricing. Thanks!

image_zps3802eb96.jpg

d9be0389-c58c-4225-a7d6-8de45da727ab_zpsf1d905ac.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I am extremely excited for the Bagwell that i won in lot of cards, and will post a scan of it when i get some time. But in the lot came these two cards. The Bernie Williams is the 5x7 game used, and the Ben Sheets auto is an 8x10.

I was thinking of listing them on ebay to try and make some of my money back on the lot, but figured i would show them here in case any members were interested. If not, any ideas what the value of the items would be? I dont follow Williams or Sheets so i have no basis for pricing. Thanks!

image_zps3802eb96.jpg

d9be0389-c58c-4225-a7d6-8de45da727ab_zpsf1d905ac.jpg

$2-5 each is probably the going rate . Maybe can find a buyer at $10 for Sheets if you hold out

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts