Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

mjl006's Custom Football Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjl006

Dec 23, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Hey everybody, I just wanted to show some custom football card designs I created. The 'Sideline Shots' & 'Collegiate Canvas' were created using images I've taken at games. I guess I should note that none of these are for sale. They are just design portfolio work for myself. Let me know what you think.

roman_harper_bucket.jpg

charles_scott_bucket.jpg

Picture40.png

Picture41.png

Picture54.png

lafell_paint_web.jpg

Picture10.png

Screenshot2011-02-09at101035PM.png

shockey_web.jpg

Screenshot2011-02-10at21526PM.png

I've got a couple baseball ones as well. And one of Eminem I did for fun just to see if I could get a TTM out of it.

TexasHiro

Dec 24, 2010
Wow! Great design. Are you limited to the players pictured? Or could you do a team set of 49ers for me?

mjl006

Dec 23, 2009
Atlanta, GA
TexasHiro said:
Wow! Great design. Are you limited to the players pictured? Or could you do a team set of 49ers for me?

I honestly doubt I would have time. I barely have time to do anymore designs for myself. Sorry man.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Man, that Peterson skyline card continues to wow me even more each time I see it. I remember the first version based on that email, that one is so much more awesome.

TexasHiro

Dec 24, 2010
J-Rod said:
TexasHiro said:
Ok. Cool. How much would it be for the AP's I can add him to my AP base card collection.

Got lost in the beauty of the card and didn't even notice.

He states in the first post that none are for sale

OP: Very nice designs

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Those are great cards and you said you took some of these pictures? Dang, those are some great images. Good work.

aupt

Apr 16, 2010
Wow! Just, Wow!

The range you exhibit, from capturing the images to the execution of your design work is nothing short of fantastic. Congratulations on raising the bar for custom-card creators.

mjl006

Dec 23, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Re: Wow! Just, Wow!

aupt said:
The range you exhibit, from capturing the images to the execution of your design work is nothing short of fantastic. Congratulations on raising the bar for custom-card creators.

That's an amazing compliment. Thank you very much.

mjl006

Dec 23, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Did this one of Peterson because he has no NCAA cards...or any cards out yet for that matter. Shot this picture in 09.

Screenshot2011-05-08at122200PM.png

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Patrick Peterson is in 2011 leaf ultimate fb with autographs.. FYI

Nice customs.. Bg

mjl006

Dec 23, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Leaf said:
Patrick Peterson is in 2011 leaf ultimate fb with autographs.. FYI

Nice customs.. Bg

Must be a newer release. Last I checked there was nothing out there. Thanks for the heads up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts